Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this email. It doesn't really have much information, but even though MK is already the charging capital of the UK it's quite nice to see some new hubs.

Dear electric vehicle owner,

TWO NEW ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING HUBS OPENING IN 2021

Milton Keynes Council will be providing two new state of the art charging hubs in early 2021 for EV owners that don’t have private charging facilities when at home or work.
(followed by some guff about receiving updates, which doesn't work because I'm not using Outlook - not that interested in the updates anyway as I don't live or work there)

·
Registered
557 Posts
This is interesting, as it states it's for owners without private charging at home or work... How on earth do you enforce that, or is it going to be a car park full of 3.6kw points for cars that are sitting still for a long time whilst people are working?

·
Registered
VW ID.3 Family
275 Posts
I just got this email. It doesn't really have much information, but even though MK is already the charging capital of the UK it's quite nice to see some new hubs.

(followed by some guff about receiving updates, which doesn't work because I'm not using Outlook - not that interested in the updates anyway as I don't live or work there)
Have you got a link? I do live there and use Outlook, so quite interested ;);)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you got a link? I do live there and use Outlook, so quite interested ;);)
There's an email address which I suspect would get you on the list.

If you are interested in keeping up to date with the progress of the new hubs via email with more information such as:

• EV pre-launch (locations, features and promotions)
  • Viewing the You tube content of the new hubs and its technology
  • Sign-ups for trials and short surveys
Not sure whether I should post it in a public forum, so I'll PM you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts