Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Finally, a small EV with a sensible price (particularly given the expected Mini premium). Very tempted to hedge my bets with the ID.3 and bung £500 their way then see who comes up with a car I can actually buy first...
We're taking pre-orders for the MINI BEV now!
Delivery for the beginning of March on the new '20 plate!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Everyone I know with a mini has a large car as the other car in the household, however for at least one of these people the range would be too low for work meating they have a few times a month.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Shame ICE owner's can't get past a car needing bladder busting range before they will buy it.
Complete twaddle. Drove back from France from ferry Dover to Oxford yesterday afternoon. Piddle on ferry at 1400, then no stops and back in Oxford at 1825 - dreadful traffic on M25 and Oxford ring road. Wasn't even busting then!!
In fact filled up 3 July in UK before trip and still have 1/4 tank left after 560 miles - petrol 5dr Golf Bluemotion 1.0TSI which is also 99gm/km and £0 VED. Piddling around with around 100 miles and a battery with a shorter life than an engine ain't going to cut the mustard.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts