Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Not quite yet, about 4 more weeks until delivery. Great cars with a sharp interior, much better to look at than the beemers in my opinion. Quite a few of my colleagues have gone for the 330e but I didn’t fancy the 7 year old interior combined with the tiny boot space.

What makes you feel unloved on this one?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not quite yet, about 4 more weeks until delivery. Great cars with a sharp interior, much better to look at than the beemers in my opinion. Quite a few of my colleagues have gone for the 330e but I didn’t fancy the 7 year old interior combined with the tiny boot space.

What makes you feel unloved on this one?
I don't really feel unloved. :) It's just that the car is so new that I can usually only ever find support for it (or mention of it) as a sub-set of BMWs. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
... I *do* want to see what other PHEV owners are thinking about battery use and battery life, though. For a car like the MINI PHEV with such a small electric range, I wonder about running it down to zero battery all the time (which is kinda hard to avoid if I want to use lots of electric-only local driving). Am I killing my battery? Is my MINI going to die in a year (or 300 cycles)?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ahhh, I’ve got you. As the minis are so new there don’t seem to be many owners around with real world experience (so your comments and thoughts are very welcome).

I guess those who’ve been running the I8 & 225e should be able to contribute a bit more to the battery performance (and I guess it helps that you’re having to post in a BMW forum haha).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts