Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Kona 65Kw 2017 Outlander phev gx4hs
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help i got a degree from a chinese university and seem to have misplaced it.
does anyone know where i can get a copy without having to pay for it again ?
:unsure:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Can anyone help i got a degree from a chinese university and seem to have misplaced it.
does anyone know where i can get a copy without having to pay for it again ?
:unsure:
To be fair, there seem to be a lot fewer people offering to help with your problem than we saw a few weeks ago on the forum.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi Ian,
If you wait long enough I'm sure the spam filter will fail again, and then you'll be able to re apply. (y)

John.

Reactions: Ian McVey

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
It will not be free. Surely you can print your own with the same validity. :cool:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It will not be free. Surely you can print your own with the same validity. :cool:
Rather than doing it myself I think I will get my Granddaughter to knock me one up thanks for the help

·
Registered
963 Posts
I had a Chinese colleague 30 years ago We were both technicians in a college. One day my boss confidentially mentioned to me that she'd seen his degree, but it could have been a Chinese restaurant menu for all she knew. :)

He was a clever lad though.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What's this all about?
There was an obnoxious amount of spam for a couple of months in Chinese which was seemingly for fake Degrees so it's a bit of Fun 🤪

1 - 8 of 8 Posts