Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm selling my mother's 2012 peugeot ion with ~55k miles and my 2012 miev with ~32k miles.

I was thinking around £5250 for my miev. It has a android head unit, steering wheel controls, steel wheels with wider tyres (165s and 185s conti ecocontacts) and I'm planning on fitting a webasto diesel parking heater before sale, but not for certain. There's also the option of having the original mitsu wheels. It does around 65 miles in summer and has chademo.

My mothers ion is a category S (she rear ended a cyclist and cracked the bumper). The insurance company engineers tried to claim the front cross member was bent (it wasn't) hence the category S but there was no way to appeal their decision. Its been repaired by an independent garage for basically the cost to fit a new bumper from mitsu and is good as new and MOTd. New front conti ecocontact6s and reasonable new ecocontact5s on the rear (a few thousand miles ago). It is completely standard. It does around 55 miles in summer with careful driving. Due to the category S marker (even though its perfectly fine, I can share photos of the damage and engineers reports) I was thinking around £4500.

Any interest on here before I list them in the usual places?

Both cars are white. Photos to follow soon. Located in Leamington Spa, UK

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fitting the Webasto is a lot of work so if done properly, someone will get a useful upgrade
Yep will be nice to have! I'm going to fit it this evening as I expect I'll still be using the car for a month or so with lockdown starting

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts