Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am confused! I now have an MMI Connect app which works reasonably well and a new MyAudi app which does more or less the same functions but not so well. What is the thinking behind this? The MMI Connect app has just had a new version so they are still maintaining it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi Stuartw,

It would help if Audi were to give some indication of what they are trying to achieve with the new versions of their apps andweb interfaces to the e-tron (and other lesser vehicles) e.g.: what problems they are trying to address; what [new] aspects of supporting and emerging technologies they are trying to exploit; what new features they are trying to implement that would be difficult on the older platforms.

Sadly, no such indication seems to be forthcoming.

Kind regards, Stefan

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi,

Another place you can register and look for information about your car is at: Audi UK Login < Account < Audi < Audi UK - here you can see such stuff as remaining duration of Warranty, Roadside Assistance etc. and I think this is where I used to be able to see the Digital Service History for my e-tron, but no more. I can't find the Service History anywhere at the moment - anyone got a link to theirs (minus the VIN) that I can try?

PS: Naturally the information may be out of date - I renewed my Roadside Assistance 3 days ago and I'm still being told it expires in 2 days. Sigh...

Cheers, Stefan

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Stefan,

I saw on one of the apps a message saying service records would be “back soon” as I cannot see mine either. The used to be on myaudi website version

1 - 7 of 7 Posts