Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have 18 plate leaf 40kw battery I have been driving in D and also e-pedal on I have now been told to drive in B would it be better just B or B and e-pedal or any other advice about economy driving and also has anyone had trouble with emergency brake a red triangle with stop slows downcar for a second or two then goes off I got front sensor/camera replaced but still comes on when in queue going past a car slowly in left lane it’s starting to get more regular going from once every two weeks to every other day any advice appreciated
thanks
Jimmy

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Efficient driving is really about accelerating slowly and anticipating so you don't have to brake much. Drive really smoothly and you will be most of the way there.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Remember that regenerative braking isn't 100% efficient, so try to use as infrequently as you can. As Rei says above, try to anticipate as much as possible.

Of course, if you drive in Milton Keynes, between roundabouts, avoiding stray concrete cows, or up and down big hills in the Peak District then you'll need regenerative braking.

·
Registered
LEAF N-TEC 62KW
2,878 Posts
In E-pedal, D and B are the same.
Without E-pedal, you often don't get full regen, even in B until you move the brake pedal. (You can check for yourself by observing the power gauge.)

I've not had the warning light but I have had the orange Intelligent emergency braking disabled warning. It's fixed by cleaning the windscreen camera and sensor in the Nissan badge on the front grille.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts