Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Got a long range model 2 (64kw) coming my way in September after ordering it back in June.

Been lurking in the forums since then but figured it made sense to sign up and get involved.

Intrigued to see if my Eniro coming in September will have the new logo on it as it’s been shown on the website since early July

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro 2 LR, Seat Mii
409 Posts
I'm picking up my 2 LR on Thursday. I was lucky to get one early as a result of a cancelled order. It's said to be in the new style colour wise but I didn't know the new logo was a possibility - I thought that would first appear on the EV6. We'll know soon...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh wow!
This will be the first Eniro I’ve seen in a photo that will have the new logo.

I can’t believe im actually buzzing to see it has the changed logo!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not the same as a real one in the wild, though, is it?
It'll have to be tomorrow, too dark now...
The anticipation is building! And yes, in an advert is meh. It’s to see how it looks on the steering wheel, front and rear etc!

·
Registered
E-Niro 64kWh '4' since 9/20 (was Prius)
1,065 Posts
I can’t understand how anyone can get excited about a slightly different style typeface font. If I was getting my Eniro now that would be literally the last thing on my mind :unsure:. Shame about losing the VESS button though. I think that’s a mandatory feature now, not allowed to be able turn it off. Glad I got mine last year! Presumably the ridiculously loud external reversing bongs are also now permanently enabled too. Not cool, late at night especially.
Peter.

Reactions: murphdub

·
Super Moderator
7,570 Posts
Looks nice, are the wheel centre caps the new logo too?

·
Super Moderator
7,570 Posts
Interesting thank you. The logo on the front and rear certainly looks cleaner. Wonder what a dealer would charge for them...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts