Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Any recommendations for reasonably priced and good quality floor mats?
Typicaly I would buy on amazon.co.uk - but all products have either zero or one review max.

Cheers!
Irek

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just ordered a set of rubber mats from here: https://www.nextdaycarmats.com/search-by-manufacturer.html

I will report back when I have received them. I purchased a set of carpet mats from them for a different car and was happy with the quality vs price. Hoping for a decent result again this time.

·
Registered
51 Posts
ALternativeFlux have premium mats ..

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ALternativeFlux have premium mats ..
Great resource :)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Bought some cheap ones. Perfectly acceptable quality. Time will tell how will they wear. Pics here:
You can get them cheaper from the link KennethS provided.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just ordered a set of rubber mats from here: https://www.nextdaycarmats.com/search-by-manufacturer.html

I will report back when I have received them. I purchased a set of carpet mats from them for a different car and was happy with the quality vs price. Hoping for a decent result again this time.
There a 15% discount code for next day car mats too - UFPRFB19

I've just ordered the rubber ones, I'm on the list for the Tesla ones but since heard they were £240

·
Registered
56 Posts
Rubber mats (with black trim) just arrived and I am very happy. Seem well made and good quality. My M3 is at a detailer for a proper paint detail and ceramic coating, so can’t try them out. Will post pictures of the mats in the car when I get it back. But I am quite happy with the purchase and they look and feel well made.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Rubber mats (with black trim) just arrived and I am very happy. Seem well made and good quality. My M3 is at a detailer for a proper paint detail and ceramic coating, so can’t try them out. Will post pictures of the mats in the car when I get it back. But I am quite happy with the purchase and they look and feel well made.
Thats really great to hear because I think mine are arriving today too, and it's always a bit of a punt when you havent seen them in person. look forward to the pics.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Can I check what you get with this order - driver and front passenger footwell mats and then 1 long one to cover the whole of the rear passenger floor. Is that right?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi Can I check what you get with this order - driver and front passenger footwell mats and then 1 long one to cover the whole of the rear passenger floor. Is that right?
Yes, that is correct. Plus 4 round velcro discs that I imagine you stick two each to the back side of the two front mats and they grip the carpeted floor of the car. I will explore that when my car is back from the detailer later this week. I may use all four velcro disks on the driver side mat, since that is the one you least want moving about.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Mine arrived today too, from next day car mats. really good weight to them, and a nice rubber chequerplate design. They are a bit whiffy rubber wise, so an afternoon on the driveway with them should calm them down a bit smell wise. I only got 2 velcro discs but I think they're so heavy they'll say in place.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
My mats are in, and they're not too bad. The rear one is a great fit, the fronts are pretty good too, only slight change would be to make the passenger one a tad longer as it wraps under the dash. But probably me nitpicking, í'll see what KennethS thinks. But happy in the knowledge of saving £200 - too dark now to take a pic will try tomorrow.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I got carpet mats with my P but just picked up a set of universal Michelin rubber mats for winter.

In the mystical middle section of Aldi, £15. Bargain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
281 Posts
I got carpet mats with my P but just picked up a set of universal Michelin rubber mats for winter.

In the mystical middle section of Aldi, £15. Bargain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How's the fit for the Model 3, acceptable?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts