Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks great Bob B. I am letting mine air out for a few days to lose some of the fresh rubber scent, and my car is not back from the detailer yet. As best as I can see comparing to photos on the Tesla accessories (USA site) page, NextDay used the Tesla ones as a template for sizing. I will report back when I have put mine in my car.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I got carpet mats with my P but just picked up a set of universal Michelin rubber mats for winter.

In the mystical middle section of Aldi, £15. Bargain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just got these Michelin ones. Had them in previous cars, love the deep grooves.

·
Registered
8,926 Posts
Only with the LR and Performance models, the SR+ comes with no mats.
What kind of mats? My LR has carpet mats but no rubber.. It would be great to have an inventory of everything I should have received. For instance there is nothing in the way of tools or anything in the event of a puncture. Am I supposed to leave this all to Tesla's 24 hour recovery? Definitely not a win as far as my wife is concerned (she also cannot adjust the seat angle to be sufficiently upright without wedging head here between sun visor and headrest, but that's another story...)

·
Registered
463 Posts
What kind of mats? My LR has carpet mats but no rubber.. It would be great to have an inventory of everything I should have received. For instance there is nothing in the way of tools or anything in the event of a puncture. Am I supposed to leave this all to Tesla's 24 hour recovery? Definitely not a win as far as my wife is concerned (she also cannot adjust the seat angle to be sufficiently upright without wedging head here between sun visor and headrest, but that's another story...)
That’s right, the Model 3 LR & P come with carpet mats only.
Yeah I think a puncture would need breakdown recovery. :(

21 - 25 of 25 Posts