Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received this...

"Join us at our London Park Royal or Manchester-South locations, the first stores in the United Kingdom to feature Model 3 on display.

Starting Wednesday 5th December visit us with your reservation number to get priority access to sit inside Model 3 and experience the expansive glass roof, premium interior and 15-inch touchscreen display. Tesla product experts will be available to answer any questions on your upcoming order.

Check out our regularly updated Model 3 display locations below
."

London:

Meet Model 3 in London Park Royal
Tesla London Park Royal
152 Dukes Road
London, United Kingdom
W3 0SL
Get directions
5 December — 19 December
Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18:00 | Sat 09:00 - 17:00 | Sun 10.00 - 16:00
Starting 5th December, Model 3 will be on display at Tesla London Park Royal.

Visit us to be among the first to sit inside Model 3 and experience the expansive glass roof, premium interior and 15-inch touchscreen display.

Reservation holders will get priority access.

Please note that test drives with Model 3 will not be available.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sat in it at Goodwood, so not really interested until we can get test drives.
Thanks.

Likewise (although I sat in a nice Blue car in Barcelona last week) just alerting the Forum in case those who have not seen one can get to London / Manchester to have a look.

The one in Barca (as I suspect the one in Goodwood) was a US model was a US charge port.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Off to Stockport soonish armed with day zero reservation number to jump the queue.
Played in one in New York showroom last month so really hope (but doubt) the UK option will be a RHD so I can play proper.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Received this...

"Join us at our London Park Royal or Manchester-South locations, the first stores in the United Kingdom to feature Model 3 on display.

Starting Wednesday 5th December visit us with your reservation number to get priority access to sit inside Model 3 and experience the expansive glass roof, premium interior and 15-inch touchscreen display. Tesla product experts will be available to answer any questions on your upcoming order.

Check out our regularly updated Model 3 display locations below
."

London:

Meet Model 3 in London Park Royal
Tesla London Park Royal
152 Dukes Road
London, United Kingdom
W3 0SL
Get directions
5 December — 19 December
Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18:00 | Sat 09:00 - 17:00 | Sun 10.00 - 16:00
Starting 5th December, Model 3 will be on display at Tesla London Park Royal.

Visit us to be among the first to sit inside Model 3 and experience the expansive glass roof, premium interior and 15-inch touchscreen display.

Reservation holders will get priority access.

Please note that test drives with Model 3 will not be available.
Did they email you?

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Yeah I had the email too.

Next question is it worth the 320 mile round trip in my 75% SOH LEAF lol, or shall I wait until test drives become available...

Haven't seen one in the flesh yet....

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Yeah earlier this afternoon - would be great to see a RHD version.

The Model 3 is Barcelona was fantastic - surprised how much I liked it. Pricing will be interesting...
Only thing that puts me off is the quality of the steering wheel. To me it looks like a toy PS4 steering wheel.

What did you think of boot space and the opening. I have a young family this is important to me.

With regards to pricing I was hoping for £35k. It doesn't look like that will be the case. I will have serious second thoughts if it goes above £40k. Let's be honest it was pitched to us as the affordable Tesla. £40k isn't affordable

·
Premium Member
10,913 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks MarkyR. I have not received an email yet? I am very worried about the price. I was aiming for a LR car with EAP for about £45k max but people are saying more like £55k!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Only thing that puts me off is the quality of the steering wheel. To me it looks like a toy PS4 steering wheel.

What did you think of boot space and the opening. I have a young family this is important to me.

With regards to pricing I was hoping for £35k. It doesn't look like that will be the case. I will have serious second thoughts if it goes above £40k. Let's be honest it was pitched to us as the affordable Tesla. £40k isn't affordable
The steering wheel is better in person, but not great.

The size of the boot/trunk is fine - the opening could be better though.

Well worth finding sometime to see the car in person.

I agree - I don’t think £35k will be on the horizon soon - I suspect they will be pushing P3D ....

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Next question is it worth the 320 mile round trip in my 75% SOH LEAF lol, or shall I wait until test drives become available...
I was going to do a cheeky visit EARLY Sunday morning (be there for 9am) - I'm in Abingdon, near the A34 (about 12 miles from the M4), so if you can get to me, we can go there together.

·
Registered
15,417 Posts

The current lowest price offering for the MR M3 is likely to be close to £50k.

If you want something nearer £35k you're going to need to wait for the SR version and lower trim specs, which will probably be in 2020.

·
2nd Zoe ZE40 Q90
346 Posts
I was going to do a cheeky visit EARLY Sunday morning (be there for 9am) - I'm in Abingdon, near the A34 (about 12 miles from the M4), so if you can get to me, we can go there together.
I'm going from Stonehouse, Scotland to Manchester on Friday morning.
Can't wait :D

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Thanks for the offer! This weekend is going to be a busy one. I was thinking about next Saturday morning. Let us know what you think!

1 - 20 of 178 Posts