Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've found Model 3 inventory that you can select to buy but don't appear in general on the Tesla website top level inventory listings. Currently 12 Performance - cars showing with a mixture of colours and interiors

Links seems to work and take you to a Tesla Buy page

·
Registered
201 Posts
Well done Jon, I knew you would find some at some stage. I did not expect it to be so early though.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They all look like P- models if I'm understanding the listings correctly.
Yes - and as they don't sell them anymore I'm guessing they're not being matched to new orders, so they may be the only ones for a while.

But it seems to prove I was looking in the right place :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
I emailed delivery's a few days ago,was phoned back next day and offered two P- at Leeds,one white one blue,I went for the blue £950 extra. 491 VIN range,final invoice received,should collect next week.Would have like a white/white though.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I emailed delivery's a few days ago,was phoned back next day and offered two P- at Leeds,one white one blue,I went for the blue £950 extra. 491 VIN range,final invoice received,should collect next week.Would have like a white/white though.

What was the price compared to retail? was it cheaper, or just quicker?

·
Registered
76 Posts
what is their address?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Highest mileage has 20 miles on the clock
Could be cancelled orders, or anything I guess, but does mean if you're not fussy you might be able to get one quite quickly now.
There are a couple of SR+ And LR with 150-500 miles on the clock. Not from Tesla though but other sellers.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There are a couple of SR+ And LR with 150-500 miles on the clock. Not from Tesla though but other sellers.
Yes, they've been around from the firstr deliveries where a few have tried to profiteer, the ones this thread are about are direct from Tesla

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've found Model 3 inventory that you can select to buy but don't appear in general on the Tesla website top level inventory listings. Currently 12 Performance - cars showing with a mixture of colours and interiors

Links seems to work and take you to a Tesla Buy page

Is that your website Jon?

1 - 20 of 98 Posts