Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have just ordered a SR+ ( on lease) so watch them drop the bloody price again now!!! ;)

More upbeat on findings with the LFP battery now( from Bjorn) not that its my car anyway ownership wise.
Prices won't drop till Friday 25th June the day I pick my model 3 up.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
LOL its always sods law, but as others have quite rightly said you could be holding out forever on pulling the trigger if you worry about any price or spec changes.
I have been holding out with reference to pricing changes and LFP information, also debating between SR+ or LR, but i just dont need the range personally the LR will offer and by Christ the SR+ is quick enough for me.

Enjoy your car 👍

·
Registered
357 Posts
LOL its always sods law, but as others have quite rightly said you could be holding out forever on pulling the trigger if you worry about any price or spec changes.
I have been holding out with reference to pricing changes and LFP information, also debating between SR+ or LR, but i just dont need the range personally the LR will offer and by Christ the SR+ is quick enough for me.

Enjoy your car 👍
That's exactly what I did and missed out with the grant, as soon as they adjusted the price to take the hit a little on the grant I just ordered it. Just went with the SR+, range is plenty, and comparing the MIC to my previous 2019 SR+ it seems better.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts