Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,508 Posts
I have not, but own a Model S and a Model 3... they're both great cars, but I've grown to really enjoy the 3... But the S is more comfortable because of the air suspension.. (I'm in California)

·
Registered
951 Posts
I have not, but own a Model S and a Model 3... they're both great cars, but I've grown to really enjoy the 3... But the S is more comfortable because of the air suspension.. (I'm in California)
I must admit I'm tempted, although I haven't done the mandatory golf bag/trolley test. The price difference between a fully loaded 3 and the current entry level S is huge. I'm not as keen on the single screen and think I'd be losing heated steering wheel and power boot, but I'm pretty sure I could live with that. The performance of the 3 would make up for it I'm sure...

·
1,508 Posts
Model S : Deep Space Cruiser, with hyperspace.
Model 3: Milenium Falcon
Roadster: X-Fighter
Having all three of the vehicles that Mark has summarized in our garage, that is a pretty fair summary of each vehicle.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all, can't make up my mind, new Raven S with free Supercharging and performance not that far away from 3 Performance, or 3 Performance??
Test drive of 3 to see if it makes up my mind!!

·
Registered
951 Posts
Thanks all, can't make up my mind, new Raven S with free Supercharging and performance not that far away from 3 Performance, or 3 Performance??
Test drive of 3 to see if it makes up my mind!!
Unless you are looking at an inventory S (and maybe not a Raven) isn't there a big difference in price between the two? When I looked the Performance 3 was about £55k and the S £85k+.

That's enough of a price difference for me to consider..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wondering are you looking to sell privately or part exchange as a looking for reasonable priced model s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts