Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone can help, but i'm trying to find a white Model X for our wedding car. Church is only about 5 miles from home and reception venue is then back at home, so really not much travelling involved! I've filled in a couple of forms on websites but had no response from them. Any ideas (or members who are interested??)

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #3
Saturday, May 22nd next year.

Registered
Nope but i guess someone invited to the wedding could do it as you'd only need the car for a day so could be dropped back off after transport duties if the local depot is open and then nothing to worry about

Registered
Not sure if anyone can help, but i'm trying to find a white Model X for our wedding car. Church is only about 5 miles from home and reception venue is then back at home, so really not much travelling involved! I've filled in a couple of forms on websites but had no response from them. Any ideas (or members who are interested??)
One of the owners on the Tesla Facebook group has a white X as a wedding car, I'll drop him the link to here and see if he can help.

Registered
I run a Tesla Model X White with an Ultra White 6 seat interior as a Wedding car. At the moment and quite surprisingly have 22nd May '21 available. Check out the website www.falcon-hire.com for more details.

Registered
Enterprise?
My wife insisted on horses and a coach. I'd recommend that to anyone over any car, electric or otherwise. We still have the horses ribbons.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts