Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
The Model X design studio has already been expanded to include a 6 seat variant with 2nd row captain's chairs.

Perhaps they're holding back from revealing the "seats that behave in any way like like the ones shown in the prototype" for the day itself.

·
1,526 Posts
Well... I was one of lucky California Tesla owners who got an invite, so my wife and I are driving up tomorrow (350 or so mile trip [one-way])to attend the party.

I'll take pictures and post a write up on the blog sometime.

However, I may also tweet and do Periscope or Meerkat if I get a good signal. (Tesla guest wi-fi gets overwhelmed at these events, normally).

For those not already following me on Twitter - @dennis_p

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
The Model X design studio has already been expanded to include a 6 seat variant with 2nd row captain's chairs.

Perhaps they're holding back from revealing the "seats that behave in any way like like the ones shown in the prototype" for the day itself.
Or maybe they will post a blog about how that's how Europeans like seats to work :p

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
So, anyone getting up at 3AM to watch this live?:coffee:
If Elon had been *really* clever he could have multiplied his worldwide audience by tying the whole thing into the (and I hate this term) Supermoon

·
Banned
4,591 Posts
I love the look of the Model X. I cannot see why I would replace one for 10 years+ if we bought one. Enough range, performance, cargo room, by far safest in class, and ofcourse those Doors!!:love:

Sadly been a pleb I haven't got £70K to spend on a car :(...If there was a 70D option at £55-60K I would put £4K down now for a reservation. Oh well, have to wait a bit longer and see what Tesla offer in 6-12 months time in terms of cheaper models....Should have worked harder at school :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Just been watching the live Model X event. Lots of interesting stuff, and Elon joking about how Tesla is a leader in an automotive leader in apocalyptic scenarios, and the actual Bioweapon hazard air filtration system button (seriously !)

BUT .. I have a question. At around 38mins in the MX is shown wedged good n proper between two other giant SUV's so that they can demo the impressive falcon wing doors opening with their dual hinged design.

However .. once the kids have got out the FW doors .. how does mom and pop get out the normal front doors … ?????

1 - 20 of 79 Posts