Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Tastefully done! Not sure those alloys would survive very long in the kids / wife / shopping / multistorey carpark kerb battle though. (A contentious issue in our household)

·
Premium Member
8,939 Posts
I have to admit I always face-palm (or close to it) when I see "tinted" or "blacked out" lights. Every little helps in that department so far as clarity and brightness is concerned, in my view anyway.

Anyone know what wheels they've fitted there? Can't ID them myself but sure someone can.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I have to admit I always face-palm (or close to it) when I see "tinted" or "blacked out" lights. Every little helps in that department so far as clarity and brightness is concerned, in my view anyway.

Anyone know what wheels they've fitted there? Can't ID them myself but sure someone can.
I actually like the look of the blacked out lights here, though I share your opinion on the actual effectiveness...

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wonder what parts if any at all can fit into this car. Some r35 seats would look cool. Well interior wise as engine is abit of a no go area lol!

I really like the 2 tone suitableness of the car. It's subtle but it makes a huge difference.

·
Leaf and e-NV200 driver and new to the EV world
18 Posts
Looks gorgeous! I would be doing something similar if mine wasn't a company car!

·
Super Moderator
7,617 Posts
I wonder if there is any actual aero efficiency improvement from the side skirts and splitters?
Yes, and from the blocked front grille. I think the car has been lowered as well which will also help. The wheels could be lighter too...!

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
That'll be worth at least 15 horses - but you might need to run higher octane petrol to realise the full benefit.

Or - spray paint it pink and mount it centrally on the charge flap, pointing upwards :D
On my Seicento conversion the previous owner fitted a fake sunflower where the exhaust used to be. As I was sat at the lights a lady got out of her car to tell me that someone had stuffed a flower up my exhaust. I just said "thank you" to get her back in her car before she got run over by a motorbike or whatever. I expect her husband may have pointed out the word electric on the back of my car on her return.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts