Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
It is possible to get your miles per kwh up. I got 4.6 m per kwh with my Mokka-e. That's right in line with 200miles range. That said.. eco mode keep the speed down and use hypermiling techniques eg anticipation avoid stop/start and it was a long journey. It was a test for me and not how I normally drive. I'm very happy with the Mokka-e.

·
Registered
Vauxhall Corsa-E 2022
270 Posts
Recent trip with a 21 plate Mokka-E from roughly Portsmouth to Essex at 67/68 all the way, 4.3 miles/kwh. Quietly impressed! Not my kind of body style but I'd be quite happy to have it full time I think.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Recent trip with a 21 plate Mokka-E from roughly Portsmouth to Essex at 67/68 all the way, 4.3 miles/kwh. Quietly impressed! Not my kind of body style but I'd be quite happy to have it full time I think.
Is it post Dec 21? Ie the B version with updated motor for improved efficiency at higher speeds?

·
Registered
Vauxhall Corsa-E 2022
270 Posts
Reactions: Brooktop

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Encouraging. The latest version should be even better.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Well done. Mine said 5.7 earlier but went down as the trip went past one mile.
It would be good to reset trip 1 or 2 and do a 5 mile journey and then take a pic to see who can drive like a grandad the best.
Ill get my slippers out.

Gaz

Reactions: Ethanedwards

·
Registered
Vauxhall Mokka-e SRI Premium 2022.25
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Well done. Mine said 5.7 earlier but went down as the trip went past one mile.
It would be good to reset trip 1 or 2 and do a 5 mile journey and then take a pic to see who can drive like a grandad the best.
Ill get my slippers out.

Gaz
Cheers 👍🏻 Average speed 39mph so it's not even as if I was taking it particularly easy. The trip over here and the type of roads are the best suited for EV journeys, and with the decent weather it's a perfect storm.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Now, I drive like Mr Wolfe (but without the flash car or the scrapyard chick) but even I managed 4.1

Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Gauge Personal luxury car

Gaz

Reactions: asl3312

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
I just popped up the road and back to collect something for someone.

Amazingly the first mile was saying 9 miles kWh if I'd been a complete dick I could have photographed that.

Gaz

Reactions: asl3312

·
Registered
55 Posts
Noticed today that charging the Mokka to 100% says 211miles. During the cold weather it was 198miles. The warmer weather (and having the garage roof insulated) is making a difference. Went to work in it this morning. 75m round trip.

·
Registered
Vauxhall Mokka-e Ultimate, Jade White
6 Posts
Did this trip earlier today all on A roads and pretty much up to the speed limits wherever possible. The weather definitely makes a big difference.
Vehicle Home appliance Personal luxury car Automotive design Audio equipment

·
Registered
55 Posts
Less dramatic than your post but now the weather has warmed up. My 35m to work is typically using 17% of battery. Now the maths says that's 205 miles range. Aythangyew. That's 65mph eco mode and cruise control. I do steer it though. A12 to Colchester....very happy with my Mokka-e.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts