Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
my partners Mokka E is coming up one year old soon, just a couple of quick questions:-
1) What is the service interval on these cars? every year or every 2nd year
2) What is done at Service time - is it just brakes check & visual inspection?
3) How much can I expect to pay for Vauxhall Main dealer service?

many thanks,

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi,
my partners Mokka E is coming up one year old soon, just a couple of quick questions:-
1) What is the service interval on these cars? every year or every 2nd year
2) What is done at Service time - is it just brakes check & visual inspection?
3) How much can I expect to pay for Vauxhall Main dealer service?

many thanks,
Press the car button on the right side of the row under the centre screen. Then select the vehicle check button on the main screen. It tells you the result of the tyre pressure check, second screen says Service due in x thousand miles or x months. Mine's due in six months. The dealer told me it is about 70quid a year.

·
Registered
Vauxhall Corsa-e Elite Nav Premium Quartz Grey
320 Posts
I’m in a corsa not a mokka but expect it’s similar…1 year or 8000 miles then every two years or 16000 miles. In terms of what you pay I hope the dealerships know more about servicing the mokka than they do the corsa. Just got to 8000 miles and had to arrange the first service for our corsa and it was a fiasco trying to find out what’s needed with different dealerships saying different amounts of time and costs. Mainly went for the £90 listed on the Vauxhall website.

i ended up going with the one closest to our house that then made such a meal of doing itthey ended up not charging me for whatever had been done. Chat with them after they have no info from Vauxhall about what to charge etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts