Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my 2013 Ampera's mot at Hutchins Vauxhall Pontypridd. Last year they didn't do an emissions test but they did today. I thought that they were exempt from this test ?.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
My tester always said it didn't need testing. One reason could be that the engine etc. could be stone cold and there is no control of RPM.

·
Banned
350 Posts
Just had my 2013 Ampera's mot at Hutchins Vauxhall Pontypridd. Last year they didn't do an emissions test but they did today. I thought that they were exempt from this test ?.
I have 1 bit of experience with them an an Ampera - and it was all bad. As they were the only people in this area who could deal with the car - I sold it and so didn't have to deal with them ever again

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I have 1 bit of experience with them an an Ampera - and it was all bad. As they were the only people in this area who could deal with the car - I sold it and so didn't have to deal with them ever again
Interesting thought process.... You could have kept it and just driven to Wantage every year/20k miles.... Fun day out, made even better now the tolls are gone

·
EVEZY code -£50 off: d409e
1,375 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts