·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Good review.

I can't say I've noticed any odd "drone" noise from the front. Normal wind and road noise - yes; and as it's so quiet these seem more pronounced than in a conventional car. I have the bog standard 19" wheels so maybe it's something that is more pronounced than on your 20" demonstrator. Or, maybe I'm going deaf!

You've also solved a mystery I think. Someone at work swore blind that they'd seen me driving at a time when I wasn't. "But there can't be two Solar Orange i3s hacking around J9 of the M27", we thought. Apparently there were!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah another user on here EDF Mark, said he had heard the noise on a demo car with 20" wheels. Glad it's not on the 19" version.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Do the front seats tilt forward on all i3 Models? you didn't show it on your walk around...

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do the front seats tilt forward on all i3 Models? you didn't show it on your walk around...
According to WhatCar "you can also fold the front seats forwards to open up the aperture further" That would have been handy!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What happened with the camera falling off?
I thought I'd keep that bit in! It was a GoPro on a suction mount, but I had only used that for screen mounting; clearly not strong enough to secure to the side of the car ! :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
When I mentioned I had the i3 someone said it looked funky, so that gave me an idea. My first outing with Final Cut Pro, so go gentle on the comments ;-)
You're a natural! Enjoyed watching that.

Reactions: Grant Thomas
1 - 9 of 9 Posts