Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
E-Niro 64kWh '4' since 9/20 (was Prius)
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:::::::: WARNING. EXPLICIT VISUAL CONTENT IN THIS MESSAGE :::::::

I know all cars with AC have a condensate drain somewhere underneath. Thus creating water puddles when stationary with AC running. Nothing new there.

I just found it mildly interesting to observe where the drain is located on the Eniro. I spotted it during a brief hood up inspection the other day in super hot weather after a 30 minute drive. The water flow was surprisingly prolific and virtually continuous (car was still powered up with AC still on).

It's on the firewall fairly low down, towards the passenger side, some way below the brake fluid reservoir.

It's a flaccid little flexible protuberance hanging downwards 馃ゴ

:)

Peter

Registered
BMW i3
speak for yourself!

Reactions: prawlin

Registered
Nissan LEAF30
Looks like a "she we" and about as effective according to my Wife. :eek:

Registered
E-Niro 64kWh '4' since 9/20 (was Prius)
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like a "she we" and about as effective according to my Wife. :eek:
Well I鈥檝e learned something today. I had to do my research to see what you meant 馃槉
I didn鈥檛 know it was even a thing, but very clearly it is....Yikes!
Perhaps every glove box should have one?
Peter

Registered
Well I鈥檝e learned something today. I had to do my research to see what you meant 馃槉
I didn鈥檛 know it was even a thing, but very clearly it is....Yikes!
Perhaps every glove box should have one?
Peter

When I did my yachtmaster practical exam there were three of us onboard, including one lady. We had a run ashore in Fowey one evening, got back to the boat (on an open mooring) and us blokes did the usual and headed to the shrouds to "pump ballast". One made the mistake of saying this was an inherent advantage that men had. The lady promptly dropped her trousers, bent back, and pee'd over the side like a bloke, without one of those gadgets. . . .

Registered
That was no lady ;)

I'm inclined to agree. She was tougher than most of us blokes, and a very competent sailor. She ended up skippering a big charter yacht in the Caribbean, I think. My wife (at that time) did prove that what this lady had done was anatomically possible, when I questioned quite how it had been done. Just a matter of leaning back a bit, apparently.

Registered
I've done a bit of sailing (UK/France/Ireland/Med) - more Incompetent crew than anything - but I'm going to stay slightly silent on the matter beyond saying that accuracy goes a bit as you get older..

Living near Portsmouth I've played the Wrens at football down at the US ground, but I imagine a run ashore is a bit different..

:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts