Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excited isn't the word for it. I've been waiting since April when I placed the order for my replacement company car. Woke up to an email from the leasing firm saying my i3 REX arrived at the dealers over night (Stoke on trent apparently).

With a bit of luck the delivery guys will drop off the i3 this week. I hope they bring it on a transporter!

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Carbon fibre shortages due to Asian typhoons....apparently.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hoping it's a case of under promise and over deliver...
Lex Autolease were quoting me mid December for delivery to the dealer so I guess they are a month early. Though I'm still waiting on my delivery date from the dealer! They said 48 working hours to arrange so im expecting a call today :)

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Lex Autolease were quoting me mid December for delivery to the dealer so I guess they are a month early. Though I'm still waiting on my delivery date from the dealer! They said 48 working hours to arrange so im expecting a call today :)
Fingers crossed! Also hoping that it'll speed up a touch (people dropping out etc) but who knows!

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Great little car and very tempting once the lease is up on my leaf, enjoy and post pictures. nice early xmas pressie.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Happy Days..... Enjoy the i3. Post pics, what spec and extras did you go for.
I'm still waiting on the dealer delivering the car :( They called yesterday saying it will most likely be Monday now.

I went for -

Arravani Grey
Suite Interior World
Sun Protection Glass
Enhanced Bluetooth telephone Functionality with USB Audio Interface + Voice Control
BMW Information Plus
Park Assistant Pack
Winter Pack
Professional Media Pack
19” Turbine bi-colour light Alloy Wheels with Mixed Tyres 428
Rapid Charge Preparation
Driving Assistant Plus Pack
Internet Option

Really regretting not taking the LED lights and the stereo upgrade :(

·
Super Moderator
12,225 Posts
Teasmaid? Once again the internet has come to my rescue.

Americans used to joke about Mr. Tea as a companion to the ubiquitous Mr. Coffee of the 1970's. Of course the Brits had invented such a thing 40 years earlier.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nope! Though the delivery is booked for Monday thankfully...

Its was held up at the dealers due to paperwork, which they finally sent through yesterday for me to sign. It was the £5000 government contribution form and some questionnaire to complete about how I heard about the grant scheme etc.

So I've been assured its coming on Monday on a transporter so heres hoping!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts