Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

361 - 373 of 373 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I’ve got some journey statistics suddenly.
Not sure if it’s since Covid-19 took the pressure off Nissan’s servers or if there’s something in the latest version of MyLeaf. But since loading the latest version I have some journey data appearing.
On 23rd March I got an email updating me on my complaint. They started that they are trying tweak to fix the issue. I can see logs from 18th onwards.

- Leaf 30 kWh
Sent from mobile phone so please mind the typos

·
Registered
685 Posts
On 23rd March I got an email updating me on my complaint. They started that they are trying tweak to fix the issue. I can see logs from 18th onwards.

- Leaf 30 kWh
Sent from mobile phone so please mind the typos
Wow. They replied to your complaint too.
Last response I got was first week of January...

·
Registered
868 Posts
For sometime now I have not been able to connect using My Leaf although the Nissan app works fine. I am using the same name/password and entered it several times but it never accepts it. Checked the password for the Nissan app on another phone and it works fine.

I bought the original app when it first came out and has since auto updated. This is on a 2015 Leaf 24.

Can't see what I am doing wrong.

·
Registered
685 Posts
For sometime now I have not been able to connect using My Leaf although the Nissan app works fine. I am using the same name/password and entered it several times but it never accepts it. Checked the password for the Nissan app on another phone and it works fine.

I bought the original app when it first came out and has since auto updated. This is on a 2015 Leaf 24.

Can't see what I am doing wrong.
I think Nissan only allow one log in. Maybe try logging out on the Nissan app?

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Yes you can only have one app open at a time. Force close the nissan app and try myleaf again. Also make sure the correct region is selected.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Try the same details when logging into the website for the nissan service.
What age leaf do you have?
That's under maintenance at the moment.

As I said its a 2015 24. Think the problem is more to do with My Leaf since the Nissan app works fine. Perhaps I should just be satisfied with that.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #373
Thanks. I can login there and my details are correct but that is about all that can be done there.
I remember looking at a debug log you PM'ed me some time ago; if I remember correctly it simply stated that your credentials were wrong. Are you using the "NissanConnect EV" app on the Google Play?

It could be a problem with your password being encoded improperly; I've seen that happen before. I suggest you try and change it and have at least 8 characters!

361 - 373 of 373 Posts