Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my ZS Pimlico blue exclusive two weeks ago with an April/may delivery date and told today it’s due to arrive very soon, asked for March registration and that is being organised ?. Arranged date for pickup to be 25th March after our big holiday. I’ll be sorry to say bye to my outlander PHEV but I think it’s a great swap though. Keeping a keen eye on here for any updates until delivery. ???

·
Registered
MG ZS EV Exclusive
120 Posts
Ordered my ZS Pimlico blue exclusive two weeks ago with an April/may delivery date and told today it’s due to arrive very soon, asked for March registration and that is being organised ?. Arranged date for pickup to be 25th March after our big holiday. I’ll be sorry to say bye to my outlander PHEV but I think it’s a great swap though. Keeping a keen eye on here for any updates until delivery. ???
Wow - exceptionally fast delivery! I'll phone my dealer and see where mine is (ordereded November for March delivery)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow - exceptionally fast delivery! I'll phone my dealer and see where mine is (ordereded November for March delivery)
I was surprised but he said there has been a big batch delivery which was not expected. Hope you are lucky too.

·
Registered
276 Posts
GReat news, enjoy. More importantly which Ebike is it in your profile pic, i’m Planning on getting one in spring ?
I have tried a few EBikes. The one I have now, and in the picture, is the BMW. It is a fantastic bike and so easy to ride. I am in the Royal Forest of Dean, so we have lots of hills to contend with. I used to have no issues, but I broke my foot so needed something that would help with some of the work :)

I must update my profile picture to replace the Leaf.

·
Registered
276 Posts
It is a really good EV. You will enjoy it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts