Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I just released "The Dragon-Powered School Bus: A Courageous Fight to Clean the Air," available in paperback and e-book on Amazon, and very soon through other distributors.

In honor of National Drive Electric Week, I am making the ebook FREE on Amazon. Find a comfortable spot with a loved 7 or 70 year-old and enjoy!

SUMMARY: Henry loves showing Miss Leona his Dragon-Style Battle Cards. But asthma attacks are keeping him out of school. Is the smoke from her bus making it worse? They'll teach others about the benefits of clean electric buses, and create positive change for the health of their community. But you have to believe...
This heart-warming story will help 2nd-5th graders learn about asthma, how EVs and renewable energy can help the environment, and that caring, committed people can change the world.

Hopefully I'm not breaking any forum rules here, I consider this information in the public good, as it will help kids see the benefits of driving electric, with amazing illustrations and an uplifting message.

I work to help school districts electrify their fleets, and so much of the book is pulled from experiences and conversations with long-time diesel fleet managers that have now starting using electric school buses. The transformation is happening, this book will help win hearts and minds!

Thank you so much, feel free to check my website at louiediasbooks.wordpress.com, or my Twitter @louiebdias

1 - 2 of 2 Posts