1 - 20 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just tried to log into ZE Services, it now redirecting :-

MY RENAULT
Your Z.E. connected services move to a new application
Your My Z.E. application is no longer available, and is replaced by MY Renault application.
To keep on enjoying your Z.E. connected services, you would need to :
  1. Download MY Renault application for free
  2. Create a new account MY Renault, or use your existing credentials
  3. Synchronize your car with the VIN and activation code received from Renault by email
However My Renault App not available in Android Store , typical Renault 😀

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, that's the point !

All my monitoring has stopped, logged into the ze services website and got the above.

My Renault app still not available, and the old website is off , so at the moment no remote connection at all !

·
Registered
Renault ZOE R135 ZE50 GTLine July 2020 (Sold: R90 ZE40 i Dynamic Nav June 2017)
566 Posts
And if you try to log in from a PC (of all things) using a browser you get the same message. So now we can only do anything with a mobile phone (if and when it works).

The browser interface was fine, and could be driven from anything. Why take it away?

·
Registered
425 Posts
To downplay a bit the expectations... apart from giving you the car status (state of charge or time to full), some limited tidbits (program preconditioning, program charging) and some information about the contract, the app doesn't give much, to be honest.

You can tap the button to start manually the preconditioning of the car, but nothing will happen, regardless of whether the car is plugged in or not, locked or not etc.

The navigation planning works fine, but it's sent wrongly to the car... Which is a bit of bummer really.

·
Registered
ZOE GT Line R135 Z.E. 50 Rapid Charge, Mar '20
121 Posts
Spoke to Renault earlier after their twitter account sent me down some weird rabbit hole while trying to get it working.
Basically they don't know when the app will be released in the UK, but promised to let me know when they do.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Basically they don't know when the app will be released in the UK, but promised to let me know when they do.
But they have removed the old 'app' (browser interface) and not managed to make the new app available. So now we can't do anything.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Great now I've lost timer remote conditioning, but Zeddy still works though wonder if the pre-condition still works? I'll try and report back.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Not for me.. Zeddy asking me to log in and gives an error whether use credentials for Z.E. Services or MY Renault.

·
Registered
15,853 Posts
Can we just all agree that they’ve properly screwed the pooch on this one?

I suggest switching to the French, German or Spanish App Store if you want a working App for your Z.E. 50. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Only if you speak French ,Spanish or German all apps are locked to the native language

·
Registered
566 Posts
Can we just all agree that they’ve properly screwed the pooch on this one?
Even worse, they've put all of us with earlier models in the same situation, with no app. I've lost all remote capability for our ZE40.

Google Play only lets you change country once per year - at least that's what their help system says, so I've not risked it.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Not for me.. Zeddy asking me to log in and gives an error whether use credentials for Z.E. Services or MY Renault.

ZE Services and My Renault are different systems, they use different credentials for logging in. Use ZE Services credentials for ZE login. For My Renault you will need to setup a new account (not sure if possible directly on renault's website).

1 - 20 of 315 Posts