Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

261 - 280 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Yes, I think they’ve sent it to all ZE50 owners - probably a month later than they should have done. Quite a few of us have reported being told “no one else is having these problems”, or “you’re the first to report this issue”, when contacting Renault. At least they’re admitting the app isn’t working in several areas.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Expect a lot of us will of had this email today.

MY Renault app
We've had some problems with the new MY Renault app. We are really sorry for these issues and know how frustrating this is.

Sadly some of the best connected features of the My Renault App have not been working so well:

Charge management
Send route to my car
Mileage check
Pre-conditioning (pre-heating and pre-cooling remotely)

Our Tech team are working hard to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. We will keep you posted with our progress by email.

In the meantime, if you want to talk to a member of our Multimedia team, please call us on 0344 369 0000* or click below.
I'm still waiting for my email ... haha.
Glad you posted this incase they forget to send to some.
I was told during my regular updates from customer services last week that there is also a 'meeting' regarding the issues reported being held on 24th July by Renault Tech and others..

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yes, I think they’ve sent it to all ZE50 owners - probably a month later than they should have done. Quite a few of us have reported being told “no one else is having these problems”, or “you’re the first to report this issue”, when contacting Renault. At least they’re admitting the app isn’t working in several areas.
I’m a 22 owner and I got the email. I have an active ticket open with Renault for the app. I don’t know if that’s why I received the email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
1,688 Posts
I'm still waiting for my email ... haha.
Glad you posted this incase they forget to send to some.
I was told during my regular updates from customer services last week that there is also a 'meeting' regarding the issues reported being held on 24th July by Renault Tech and others..
I haven't seen this in my inbox either.
Just called Renault to open a ticket, and I turned out to be talking to a guy in Portugal!

·
Registered
Peugeot iON 2013, Renault Zoe 50 2020
461 Posts
My wife got an email (she's the owner of our new Zoe 50) and neither of us have opened a ticket for these issues

·
Registered
891 Posts
I haven't seen this in my inbox either.
Just called Renault to open a ticket, and I turned out to be talking to a guy in Portugal!
The whole Renault connected CS team is based in Portugal.

·
Zoe Devotee
8,950 Posts
I didn't get the email, I did sell the car 4 months ago. But I DID get an letter through the post and an email about remembering to renew my extended warranty before it expires. 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I got the Email for my ZE40 Q90

·
Registered
53 Posts
You try running a server out of an airing cupboard when your mum keeps unplugging it when she’s doing the hoovering!
Try a cleaner knocking a storage SCSI cable out when hoovering between cabinets .... - took a few days to identify the cause as no cameras in machine rooms in those days (around 1999/2000)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Mines been stuck like this since last Wednesday when I registered, car has data sharing etc enabled. Any ideas?
Has it ever worked? If so try sitting in the car with the phone and starting the car - this has happened to me a few times. If it hasn't then it does take time for them to sort out your registration behind the scenes (they need another hamster in the wheel).

·
Registered
15,859 Posts
Has it ever worked? If so try sitting in the car with the phone and starting the car - this has happened to me a few times. If it hasn't then it does take time for them to sort out your registration behind the scenes (they need another hamster in the wheel).
Just out of interest, have you tried it with the French version of the App?

261 - 280 of 315 Posts