Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 104 Posts

Registered
ZE Services and My Renault are different systems, they use different credentials for logging in. Use ZE Services credentials for ZE login. For My Renault you will need to setup a new account (not sure if possible directly on renault's website).
Have different credentials already for both. You can create and account at my.renault.co.uk and add your cars by VIN. I presume this is the same server which the new app is connecting to?

Zoe Devotee
Silly old Renault.... they never do a good job with the app. Thats twice they've screwed it up.

Zoe Devotee

Registered
I gave their connected services team a call (number is 0344 3690000 if you want to call too).

I was told that they were trying to merge the two different websites (read: databases), for ZEServices and My Renault and made a mess of it.

They thought they'd migrated both successfully, but realised after they'd taken down ZE Services and before they'd released the iOS and Android apps. So they're stuck inbetween with no apps and no ZE Services.

No timeline for fix.

Registered
I gave their connected services team a call (number is 0344 3690000 if you want to call too).

I was told that they were trying to merge the two different websites (read: databases), for ZEServices and My Renault and made a mess of it.

They thought they'd migrated both successfully, but realised after they'd taken down ZE Services and before they'd released the iOS and Android apps. So they're stuck inbetween with no apps and no ZE Services.

No timeline for fix.
Aaargh, not clever:rolleyes:

Registered

No timeline for fix.
I wonder if they bothered to back up the ZE Services database before they tried to merge it?

Registered

I've no doubt that's what they said, but it makes little sense to me; well, other than the "made a mess of it" part! I've been using both services interchangeably for months (signed up with a French MY Renault account). And why would this happen in the UK but none of the other territories in which the new app has been in use for months?

If only I had the time, I'd polish up the rough Android app I threw together in a couple of days and release that so UK users aren't royally screwed.

Registered
Discussion Starter #34
But the title of the thread should now be "My Renault app AND My ZE Online BOTH not working in the UK"
OK done was tempted to put something a bit more Anglo-Saxon
This is a farce was expecting the app to be released over night

21 - 40 of 104 Posts