Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

121 - 140 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
The dealership who sold us ours didn't include the activation code - I had to contact Renault customer service, who supplied it via PDF. PDF still works though!
Yes, same thing with me, Renault sent me an email on which worked fine a year ago but not now.

However I just replied to that old email over the weekend and by Monday they had replied with an actual pdf attached, so all sorted now.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
In the app
My breakdown assistance says
Ends june 2020
But my other paper work says 4 years.

When I use the App map to find local Renault dealers the App stops working every time 😡
Mine shows same in the app but paperwork says 4yrs, did you query that?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Mine shows same in the app but paperwork says 4yrs, did you query that?
When scroll down the app to under Warranty
it shows 4 + ZE
Active until 17.06.2021
plus the
GMPe Warranty
Active until 17.06.2021

So it should i hope be covered under that , as renault in the past have had a 4 years warranty then a 3 and now 5 year warranty

Renault Zoe brochure from April 2017 ( battery owned ) states :

Battery guarantee of 8 years / 100,000 miles (160,000 km), whichever comes first, this includes the battery performance guarantee to at least 66% of its original capacity

Renault services 4 Years warranty Your vehicle is covered by a warranty package for up to 4 years from date of first registration (unlimited mileage during the first 24 months, followed by a further 2 years limited to a total mileage of 100,000).

Your Renault Z.E. Dealer is able to repair or replace without charge, parts that are found to have a material or assembly defect that is recognised by Renault. ZOE paintwork warranty runs for 3 years and the anti-corrosion warranty for 12 years.

4 Years Renault Z.E. AssistanceShould you need it, we’ll provide emergency roadside repairs or tow you to the nearest Renault Z.E. Dealer. This service is available 24 hours a day and is provided for the duration of the battery lease. For the ‘i’ version where the traction battery is not leased, Renault Z.E Assistance applies for a period of 48 months from the date of first registration. Assistance is provided at roadside, home and includes national recovery and onward travel. European cover is provided for 36 months from date of first registration. Renault Z.E. Assistance applies to mechanical or electrical defects which are covered by warranty. For Renault Z.E. Assistance Terms and Conditions pleas

Renault Zoe brochure from April 2017 link below :

(Rule one: always keep any paper work just in case :))

·
Registered
ZOE GT Line R135 Z.E. 50 Rapid Charge, Mar '20
106 Posts
They've added a facility to make it crash when you load the map :unsure:
Clearing data and cache seems to have fixed it.
Still can't see EV charge points unless they're near a route endpoint... yet you can view petrol stations anytime.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Clearing data and cache seems to have fixed it.
Still can't see EV charge points unless they're near a route endpoint... yet you can view petrol stations anytime.
Cleared data and cache still same problem app shows nearest dealer for a second then closes ,with the message:
There's a problem do you want to report it.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
When scroll down the app to under Warranty
it shows 4 + ZE
Active until 17.06.2021
plus the
GMPe Warranty
Active until 17.06.2021

So it should i hope be covered under that , as renault in the past have had a 4 years warranty then a 3 and now 5 year warranty

Renault Zoe brochure from April 2017 ( battery owned ) states :

Battery guarantee of 8 years / 100,000 miles (160,000 km), whichever comes first, this includes the battery performance guarantee to at least 66% of its original capacity

Renault services 4 Years warranty Your vehicle is covered by a warranty package for up to 4 years from date of first registration (unlimited mileage during the first 24 months, followed by a further 2 years limited to a total mileage of 100,000).

Your Renault Z.E. Dealer is able to repair or replace without charge, parts that are found to have a material or assembly defect that is recognised by Renault. ZOE paintwork warranty runs for 3 years and the anti-corrosion warranty for 12 years.

4 Years Renault Z.E. AssistanceShould you need it, we’ll provide emergency roadside repairs or tow you to the nearest Renault Z.E. Dealer. This service is available 24 hours a day and is provided for the duration of the battery lease. For the ‘i’ version where the traction battery is not leased, Renault Z.E Assistance applies for a period of 48 months from the date of first registration. Assistance is provided at roadside, home and includes national recovery and onward travel. European cover is provided for 36 months from date of first registration. Renault Z.E. Assistance applies to mechanical or electrical defects which are covered by warranty. For Renault Z.E. Assistance Terms and Conditions pleas

Renault Zoe brochure from April 2017 link below :

(Rule one: always keep any paper work just in case :))
Yeah, my paperwork shows same as yours, why cant they get anything right in the app :rolleyes:

·
Registered
Zoe 50 GTLine
25 Posts
Same thing. 6 weeks old car - MyRenault (app & online) shows 3 years. The 'dealer' database shows three years - also includes details such as battery type, serial no: and SOH. I've spoken to Renault - they confirm that it is 5 years and that they will update their database. However that department is 'closed' ...
Will update you all when I hear more.

·
Registered
ZOE GT Line R135 Z.E. 50 Rapid Charge, Mar '20
106 Posts
Got an update to the app today but doesn't seem to have fixed anything.

Range still converted from miles to km.

Daft question; how can I tell if the remote conditioning has activated? If I listen carefully there is a "ticking" noise you can hear stood at the front of the car, otherwise completely silent.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Regards the issue a few of us are seeing with manufacturing warranty and Assistance with duration of 4 yrs on paperwork but My Renault app only shows 3 Yrs.
I called Renault UK today and they confirmed their system shows 4 yrs and they will contact the app dept to have it corrected there, may be a while though due to current situation.

I think you will have to contact them individually to get your app data sorted Contact Us - Customer Relations - Renault UK

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Same thing. 6 weeks old car - MyRenault (app & online) shows 3 years. The 'dealer' database shows three years - also includes details such as battery type, serial no: and SOH. I've spoken to Renault - they confirm that it is 5 years and that they will update their database. However that department is 'closed' ...
Will update you all when I hear more.
Ah so its still wrong for the ZE50 too, c'mon Renault sort it out :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
New update on android, 4.3.2
Looks like they have fixed the locate local Renault Dealer icon :) ( which would stop and close App )

I have sent them a email about the warranty not showing the correct Years

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I had my app paired to my Zoe at the start of the lockdown and thought it wasn't showing any useful info about battery SoC or charging due to the fact the car wasn't in use.

However, I went for a short drive yesterday (essential journey) and still the app doesn't actually show any information about SoC? Am I missing something??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I set my car up when the App came out and always showed the information even when it's not used.
Can you see any information about
The car under vehicle details :
Does climate control via the App work ( not sure about the new ZE 50)

Screen should look like the above picture taken from the Renault app website.

·
Premium Member
10,688 Posts
I had my app paired to my Zoe at the start of the lockdown and thought it wasn't showing any useful info about battery SoC or charging due to the fact the car wasn't in use.

However, I went for a short drive yesterday (essential journey) and still the app doesn't actually show any information about SoC? Am I missing something??
Yeah, that doesn't look connected. It should give date and time of last connection at top of screen and show SOC and range.

121 - 140 of 171 Posts