·
Premium Member
10,680 Posts
I added my mileage to the app a few times but it never saves it
its always show blank .
But on the App below taken from the My Renault app the demo
shows it ( ZE50 Only )

View attachment 130589
Same here on my ZE40 so I guess a bug? I assume gets data from car for ZE50 as permanently connected, unlike ZE40 and older.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
If you look at the top right of his screen shot it says 70%
My screen shot is from the demo app Renault website so not live.

Might be worth uninstalling and reinstalling the App
So I uninstalled the app then disconnected the car and connected back up. Did the trick, thank you!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
From my Renault application for example I can see battery and range, but I cannot see any pre conditioning functions despite of I have valid contract. Car is Z40. Under Irish agreement. Have you got any same situation?

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
From my Renault application for example I can see battery and range, but I cannot see any pre conditioning functions despite of I have valid contract. Car is Z40. Under Irish agreement. Have you got any same situation?
You should see the pre conditioning as in @DrEskimo post above, it works on my ZE40

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I uninstalled the app then disconnected the car and connected back up. Did the trick, thank you!!
Dear DrEskimo

How could you do exactly? I Uninstalled application, then disconnect from car connection. Then te connected car connection and reinstalled application and logged in now I still cannot see pre conditioning function?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I only ever use Climate Pre conditioning function ( To warm or To Cool the Zoe ) which can be done by pressing and holding the button on the Key Fob
or pressing the Launch Button on the App

Charge management lets you set the time to start and stop a charge ( say before work every morning as long as its plugged in )

On my ZE40 Q90 App ( See Below )
under the main App interface which shows , range ,Battery level, plugged in or unplugged , add mileage.
I see :
Climate Control
Charge management
Eco Driving
Vehicle details
Vehicle valuation

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Dear DrEskimo

How could you do exactly? I Uninstalled application, then disconnect from car connection. Then te connected car connection and reinstalled application and logged in now I still cannot see pre conditioning function?

Thanks
So I actually did 3 steps, which wasn't very helpful as I have no idea which one actually helped (or indeed if all three are necessary..).

1. Disconnect 'Data Sharing' from the car menus, then reconnect it (see attached PDF).
2. Disconnected car from the app
3. Deleted and uninstalled the app

Obviously then reinstalled the app and reconnect the car using the code. At first it was the same as before, but then after a while I loaded up the app and it was working as in my screenshot.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
  1. So I actually did 3 steps, which wasn't very helpful as I have no idea which one actually helped (or indeed if all three are necessary..).

1. Disconnect 'Data Sharing' from the car menus, then reconnect it (see attached PDF).
    2. Disconnected car from the app
    3. Deleted and uninstalled the app

Obviously then reinstalled the app and reconnect the car using the code. At first it was the same as before, but then after a while I loaded up the app and it was working as in my screenshot.
    Thank you for your informations. I tried but, unfortunately did not work for me steps. Probably something happened. I will try to contact assistance tomorrow. We will see about that.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm assuming the UK server is down as I just spoke to Renault assistance who managed to use the activation code in Portugal, but it's not working for my UK app. 'Server Error. Please try again' but strangely also saying incorrect code, despite it working for Renault.

·
Registered
14,887 Posts
I'm assuming the UK server is down as I just spoke to Renault assistance who managed to use the activation code in Portugal, but it's not working for my UK app. 'Server Error. Please try again' but strangely also saying incorrect code, despite it working for Renault.
There seems to be a problem with the UK app. It might get updated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Our Zoe got delivered yesterday, very exciting. Been trying out all the features, but I can’t get the my Renault app to work. I log in and put in the vin number, it never asks for any other code, but then I just get the standard options, nothing about charge or preconditioning etc... Tried deleting app, switching off / on data sharing. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
857 Posts
When you switch on the car, you'll see a "Connect" button on the screen. You need to click on this and agree to the terms to activate your contracts etc. After a few hours (can be up to 72), when you are in the car and open the app, you get a connect to your car option in the app. You then follow the instructions and will get a code on the screen in the car which you enter into the app.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks, just tried it out and the connect button doesn't pop up, but i think i must of clicked on that when i first got in (too much excitement!!). Will wait 72 hours and test it out again, hopefully will pop up in app then.

141 - 160 of 160 Posts