Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, not sure whether any other country got what looks like the updated "My Renault" app, but it seems in Germany it is now functioning with ZE50 (partially with previous models). Maybe other countries got this before...?

For my ZE20, it has now has the capability to issue navigation via charging points; I didn't see this feature before and seems to be working quite fine - it doesn't send the itinerary to the car. Here are some captures:

IMG_5104.PNG
complete trip showing the number of charging stops required

IMG_5105.PNG
details about each charging stop (duration and percentages)

IMG_5106.PNG
details of the charging station (filtered for Type-2). Sadly, pricing is not shown.

New Motion (aka Shell Recharge), Allego and a few other networks are shown, the charging station status is also visible (occupied, free, out of order).

I gather for ZE50 will have the option to "send itinerary to car" and pre-conditioning.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hi guys, not sure whether any other country got what looks like the updated "My Renault" app, but it seems in Germany it is now functioning with ZE50 (partially with previous models). Maybe other countries got this before...?

For my ZE20, it has now has the capability to issue navigation via charging points; I didn't see this feature before and seems to be working quite fine - it doesn't send the itinerary to the car. Here are some captures:

View attachment 125459
complete trip showing the number of charging stops required

View attachment 125460
details about each charging stop (duration and percentages)

View attachment 125461
details of the charging station (filtered for Type-2). Sadly, pricing is not shown.

New Motion (aka Shell Recharge), Allego and a few other networks are shown, the charging station status is also visible (occupied, free, out of order).

I gather for ZE50 will have the option to "send itinerary to car" and pre-conditioning.
Thank you for the heads up, it doesn't appear to be available yet in the UK:(

·
Registered
228 Posts
More than a year after they took the old app away, the UK is still waiting for the new one. It's been slowly being rolled out across Europe country by country (for some unfathomable reason - the French app works with my UK-registered car, so...)

·
Registered
7 Posts
How do you install the French app? When I view it in the play store it says that it's not available in my country.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
How do you install the French app? When I view it in the play store it says that it's not available in my country.
You would need to setup a separate Google account for France apps. I have two - one for UK and another for USA.

·
Registered
411 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts