Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
Zoe 50 GTLine
28 Posts
ZE50. I'm in the middle of trying to get the App running - in the 72 hour window. One thing that is really starting to annoy is the car switching off everything after a couple of minutes. The App says 'with the engine off' do ...then in starts the power down sequence. Any thoughts?

72 hours is up! Well four days to be more precise. So the phone talks to the car and so does the App. All it tells me is the mileage and shows my location on the map. As I was sitting in the car at the time neither of these two facts came as a great suprise. The warranty info is still wrong.
Any idea what the App is supposed to do? I couldn't find anything to do with pre-conditioning or anything else useful.

·
Registered
15,539 Posts
Any idea what the App is supposed to do? I couldn't find anything to do with pre-conditioning or anything else useful.
Can you post a screen shot? It should show charge status and have a pre-conditioning button.

·
Registered
Zoe 50 GTLine
28 Posts
My vehicle - photo of the car - mileage - then a launch button with a battery symbol in the centre in grey. Suspect it has to be plugged in. Beneath that 'Charge management'. Select that and 'no results'. Wrong App?

·
Registered
Zoe 50 GTLine
28 Posts
Stop nagging - I'm trying to. For some reason the App has logged me out and doesn't like the password. Anyone want to buy a Wileyfox phone?

·
Registered
Zoe 50 GTLine
28 Posts
Data services on - paired with car. After a short trip out & plugging in ready for charging:

Screenshot_3.png

Note - battery mileage wrong should be 385. If you hit the charge button it overides the car charging programe and starts charging immediately.

·
Registered
Zoe 50 GTLine
28 Posts
Do you mean the greyed out button with UNAVAILABLE (BATTERY <40%)?
No it doesn't work - will try it tomorrow when battery charge is greater than 40%. Why on planet Renault is it 40%?

·
Registered
15,539 Posts
Do you mean the greyed out button with UNAVAILABLE (BATTERY <40%)?
No it doesn't work - will try it tomorrow when battery charge is greater than 40%. Why on planet Renault is it 40%?
Charge it above 40% and see if it works for you. I can’t get mine to work.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts

·
Registered
ZOE GT Line R135 Z.E. 50 Rapid Charge, Mar '20
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

Car GOM reports range of 144 miles, Renault have converted it to km.

·
Registered
Zoe 50 GTLine
28 Posts
Charge it above 40% and see if it works for you. I can’t get mine to work.
Charge now at 74%. Tried to start the AC i.e. pre-conditioning with and without the power cable connected. Tried shutting the car down with the AC running. Still nothing. Looks like when the car sleeps nothing will wake it. At least it doesn't snore.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Seriously? Now I'm offended....
I'm puzzled at the ZE50 needing to be at 40% to allow pre conditioning, as I said the ZE40 only needs to be at 25%, the 22kWh Zoe only needs to be at 45%, surely 20% remaining would be a ok on the ZE50?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
The ZE50 manual says precon should work at 20% battery.

Renault just suck at apps
Ah just saw your comment after my above post, looks like they have used coding from the 22kWh Zoe for the ZE50 pre con start level. :ROFLMAO:

21 - 40 of 114 Posts