Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

41 - 60 of 114 Posts

·
had an R240, got an R90, might get a ZE50
486 Posts
My ZE 40 is at 36% SOC and the app says I can't pre-condition as the battery is <40%.
I just tried the keycard button and it works, so I presume the car threshold is still at 25%.

·
Registered
15,539 Posts
My ZE 40 is at 36% SOC and the app says I can't pre-condition as the battery is <40%.
I just tried the keycard button and it works, so I presume the car threshold is still at 25%.
At least you have a key fob button.

·
Registered
15,539 Posts
Important update - remote preconditioning now works on my car!

I haven’t tested to see if it works below 40% SOC, as we’re not using the car at all.

This is a brilliant development.

Has anyone in the UK with a ZE50 got it working?

·
evezy referral code d6540
2,739 Posts
27B94656-606E-4A8F-928D-B8B5D62F53FA.png

So this is what I’ve currently got with my ZE40. Can I get any more features? If so, how.

So when my ZE50 arrives, I guess I delete this one, and add the new vehicle. I know it’s probably already been posted somewhere else, but could someone give me a fool’s guide of what to do. Step by step. I’ll take a screen shot of the instructions, so will be able to find them when the new Zoe arrives. I won’t ask again...I promise ;)

·
Registered
ZOE GT Line R135 Z.E. 50 Rapid Charge, Mar '20
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Doesn't appear to be working on my ZE50 still.

·
Registered
15,539 Posts
View attachment 130111

So this is what I’ve currently got with my ZE40. Can I get any more features? If so, how.

So when my ZE50 arrives, I guess I delete this one, and add the new vehicle. I know it’s probably already been posted somewhere else, but could someone give me a fool’s guide of what to do. Step by step. I’ll take a screen shot of the instructions, so will be able to find them when the new Zoe arrives. I won’t ask again...I promise ;)
Not sure what’s going on with the current car - did you add the activation code?

The app does a pretty good job of walking you through the pairing process on the ZE50. Idiot proof I’d say. ;)

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Important update - remote preconditioning now works on my car!

I haven’t tested to see if it works below 40% SOC, as we’re not using the car at all.

This is a brilliant development.

Has anyone in the UK with a ZE50 got it working?
Just tried the launch button on the app for my wife's 22kW 64 plate Zoe ……….. it worked with car parked up and engine off (y)

Reactions: cah197

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I'll try my Q90 later when its charged over 40%, yeah I know it used to start ok when it was 25% charged but launch button is Greyed out and stating <40% :rolleyes:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I wonder if this is an issue with the UK version of the app?

Did you walk away from the car and hear it lock when you tested it?
It has been off for 3 days ;-) will try later after back from shopping.

·
2,739 Posts
Not sure what’s going on with the current car - did you add the activation code?
Where do I get the activation code from? Renault Customer Services? Are they working at the moment?

·
2,739 Posts
The app does a pretty good job of walking you through the pairing process on the ZE50. Idiot proof I’d say.
I appreciate your confidence in my technical abilities, but watch this space carefully between mid and end of May ;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
It has been off for 3 days ;-) will try later after back from shopping.
Checked, nothing happens.
Noticed one difference on app and video, no countdown when it thinks it is active on my app.
Also if I refresh it goes back to "launch".
Screenshot_20200502-133327.jpg

·
ZOE Q210 Oct'13
585 Posts
Are notifications not available on the new app? It was useful to get an email telling me that charging had completed.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Yes Andy, if you click on the person icon bottom right, then select my alerts in the screen which opens. If you have more than one car, it lists them separately and you can select different alerts for each vehicle.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Yes Andy, if you click on the person icon bottom right, then select my alerts in the screen which opens. If you have more than one car, it lists them separately and you can select different alerts for each vehicle.
Not showing on mine (Android - ZE50 - App v4.2.1), only option is for "Communications & Offers"

41 - 60 of 114 Posts