Mine shows
Zoe then Vin number Vfds9999999
Click on wording Zoe & Vin number

Just seen a new update in play store
Version 4.2.2

·
Registered
111 Posts
What’s the deal with the units of measurement constantly swapping back to km? Anyone else get that?

·
Registered
111 Posts
My App for the ZE 40 has the first page as above .
But there is no second page showing
Geo fencing , Charge ,etc ( Using a Android phone )
In my list of vehicles, where the VIN is listed, my car is listed twice - the push notifications are under one and the sms under another

·
Registered
111 Posts
I should add - changing the toggles doesn’t seem to do anything. They instantly switch back to their original positions if I try and save the changes.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
1,553 Posts
The app just got an update on Android to version 4.3.6 - Change notes just say "bug fixes".
I can't check what has or hasn't been fixed as my ZE50 won't be delivered until next week.

·
Registered
ZOE GT Line R135 Z.E. 50 Rapid Charge, Mar '20
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
The app just got an update on Android to version 4.3.6 - Change notes just say "bug fixes".
I can't check what has or hasn't been fixed as my ZE50 won't be delivered until next week.
Not seeing anything has changed; range still displayed wrong, pre-conditioning not working, ev points not showing on map (my personal bug list ;-))

·
Registered
80 Posts
Has anyone in the U.K. managed to get the remote preconditioning on a ZE50 to work?
I have the icon on the app and engage it and it says it’s working and counts down the 5 mins but absolutely nothing happens in the car. No air con or anything.
This needs to be working by the winter as I used to use that function a lot to defrost the car from my kitchen using the old key fob button which Renault have helpfully removed on the ZE50 !!🤬

·
Registered
463 Posts
Has anyone in the U.K. managed to get the remote preconditioning on a ZE50 to work?
I have the icon on the app and engage it and it says it’s working and counts down the 5 mins but absolutely nothing happens in the car. No air con or anything.
This needs to be working by the winter as I used to use that function a lot to defrost the car from my kitchen using the old key fob button which Renault have helpfully removed on the ZE50 !!🤬
I don't think anybody in the UK has got it working... I and a few others have open ticket complaints running regarding this with Renault customer services.
Please raise official complaint with Renault, the more the better.
Last night I emailed Renault UK CEO directly regarding this app situation and the lack of action on Renaults part in getting it sorted.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have raised a complaint but have yet to be emailed the complaint number as promised so not holding out much hope.
I also got a request for feedback on the app as I have used it so much. Of course I have used it a lot it took me 4 days to get it up and running😂
Hope they read my feedback

·
Registered
463 Posts
I can't find alerts or notifications on the app... I miss being told when my car has started or finished charging...
It was useful if something went wrong at a charge point so could pop back a rectify problem.

·
Registered
876 Posts
UPDATE. Mileage is being reported correctly on my iOS version this evening. I closed and restarted the app this evening and it’s showing the right numbers..

Just the preheat to fix (I tried that but no luck), and the other issues reported before.

61 - 80 of 113 Posts