Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because of the "My Renault App and ZE services UK not working" thread I created an account at my.renault.co.uk and added my three year old ZOE.

The warranty section incorrectly reports my warranties. They seem to be using the 2018 periods instead of the 2017 periods. 3 years instead of 4 for the base vehicle warranty and assistance. 4 years instead of 5 for the Electric powertrain (GMPe).

Anyone else in the same boat? If it is incorrect here then should I be concerned? Could the assistance stop working for me in two days?

·
Registered
611 Posts
You can give them a ring and they will prob tell you their system shows 4 yrs guarantee and 5 for powertrain.
Conected services are 3 yrs though.
My new Ze50 shows 3 yr manufacturing guarantee and that should be 5 yr.. although they have added a box that states Premium Inclusion and they told me that is the 5 yr warranty.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Just be careful they don't try and screw you when you try and take out the extended warranty - you can't buy it if the car is even a single day outside manufacturers warranty.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just be careful they don't try and screw you when you try and take out the extended warranty - you can't buy it if the car is even a single day outside manufacturers warranty.
I have been wondering about the extended warranty since I noticed. Do you have an opinion on it?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I have been wondering about the extended warranty since I noticed. Do you have an opinion on it?
Extended warranty has to be taken out before the existing Renault warranty expires, like myself I'm sure most on here would tell you its a must to extend the warranty, some repairs can be very expensive on any EV.

Reactions: Kelly McLellan
1 - 7 of 7 Posts