Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need to book my first service and was going to go through My Renault, also maybe look at extended warranty as well.
But it says it is unavailable at the moment and has been like that for a couple of weeks now. Anyone know where I can look at the extended warranties and also book a service.

·
Registered
12,323 Posts
I used something called a 'telephone' to book a service.

Not sure about extended warranties, as the system said the same to me the other week. Go Renault!

How old is your Zoe?

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Just been looking at that page! Any Zoe registered from Feb 1st 2018 on has the 3 year warranty. Those registered before have a 4 year 100,000 mile one.

·
Zoe Devotee
8,159 Posts
That's genius from Renault again. Do they not know they can develop their website in test first and the migrate to live? Bring down their live and working site to slowly upload the new stuff.... craziness indeed!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Just been looking at that page! Any Zoe registered from Feb 1st 2018 on has the 3 year warranty. Those registered before have a 4 year 100,000 mile one.
It’s a little greyer than that. As long as the car was ordered before 31st January 2018 then it has a 4 year warranty, even if it was delivered after this date.

Ours falls under this set of circumstances, ordered Jan (when 4 years was still being advertised), registered & delivered end March. We have the extra year showing in MyRenault..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
413 Posts
It’s a little greyer than that. As long as the car was ordered before 31st January 2018 then it has a 4 year warranty, even if it was delivered after this date.

Ours falls under this set of circumstances, ordered Jan (when 4 years was still being advertised), registered & delivered end March. We have the extra year showing in MyRenault.
I queried this with my dealer, as my Zoe was on order in October 2017. They confirmed the four year warranty, the fourth year shows as an extended warranty.

·
Registered
96 Posts
The My Renault app is now up and running. I recently upgraded from our Q210 to a ZE 40 I Sig Nav R110 and now have been able to register it etc..
Now investigating what's available.

·
Zoe Devotee
8,159 Posts
The My Renault app is now up and running. I recently upgraded from our Q210 to a ZE 40 I Sig Nav R110 and now have been able to register it etc..
Now investigating what's available.
Link to app?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi @Sandy
I just logged into the site as normal and it re-appeared after being missing (unavailable) for months.
I don't think it has ZE50 type navigation for the 22 or 40 that the guy from Germany suggested, but I'm still checking.

·
Premium Member
10,461 Posts
Renault were challenged on the Feb 18 and many people (me included) got 4 year warranty on cars registered after that date. I ordered December 2017 before they announced change and the warranty was part of my contract of sale. Mine was registered end June. They put a sticker over the warranty details confirming 4 years.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Well currently the "quote" button takes you to the system to book a service - not get a quote.
The app buttons just take you to the play store rather than the actual app (which it advertises but doesn't yet exist).
Warrenty page appears to be missing the battery warranty
Its logged me out while clicking around.
The first time I click to look for more details this morning it took me to a login prompt (again) when then didn't let me proceed (although that link has since changed).

Presumably they are still "testing in production"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts