Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just renewed my contract, cost is £0.00 so thanks Renault..
The app works as before but has now suddenly started to report my mileage.
Never did it before.
Should I worry?

2015 R240

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens Q210 22kw 2013
424 Posts
when mine was renewed I had to write in my mileage where the pencil is on the app ... but when I restart the app now there are dashes there where the mileage should . ...

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 R135 GT-Line with CCS in Aconite.
230 Posts
I noticed today that MYRenault does not recognise that my Zoe is charging at the start, then when it finally connects it is about 5% behind what the car is reading!
I use IOS.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
when mine was renewed I had to write in my mileage where the pencil is on the app ... but when I restart the app now there are dashes there where the mileage should . ...

View attachment 138382
Just the opposite.
I've never confessed my mileage and never entered it into the app.
Then it magically appeared, and seems near correct.

Apologies for the lousy mileage/ M/kWhH
I was late and hammered it up a long hill and over the moors.

I've heard that the app sometimes reports the rate of charge.
But never seen that, anyone know how to enable it.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Did you have to attend a Renault dealer for this, or is there another method? My local Renault Dealer has kittens when he sees a ZE pull up. :)

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens Q210 22kw 2013
424 Posts
Just the opposite.
I've never confessed my mileage and never entered it into the app.
Then it magically appeared, and seems near correct.
ah right, I wonder how yours did it automatically and with mine I had to add the mileage manually. strange!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Curiously the expected range has disappeared from my app today, only showing the charge percent (which is correct). Odd. Also I don't have the overall mileage shown, looks as if I need to enter it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Curiously the expected range has disappeared from my app today, only showing the charge percent (which is correct). Odd. Also I don't have the overall mileage shown, looks as if I need to enter it.
It just gets more random.
  1. It shows the &age charge/ miles which is good, information you need when you are not in the car.
  2. It now shows 'hours-until-full' whilst charging, which is really useful.
    It only seems to have started doing this recently. "Well-done!".
  3. Mine now shows the mileage. This seems to be a new feature
    I don't kneed to know that every day, I can look at the dashboard when I do and I worry that the information goes back to Renault Finance.
  4. I've heard some people can see "rate-of-charge".
    I don't see it but it would be really useful.
    Would let you know if you had plugged into a faulty/downgraded charger.
But more than that.
I'm sure Renault or the people who write the smartphone app could afford to employ a youth to read the various forums and explain what they are doing.
I wouldn't make a fuss if something was never going to work for technical or cost reasons. The car is out of guarantee, I'm realistic.
I like the car, it works well (watch it crash and burn tomorrow) just wish people would open up a bit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts