Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all :)

The My ZE Connect subscription recently ended on our 3 year old Zoe and yesterday I tried to re-activate it ... after much faffing around last night I was able to create an account on the R-Link Store and purchase (for free now) a 12 month subscription to My ZE Connect. After more faffing, this at least seemed to allow me to refresh the status of the car and check the current charge level, which had become disabled after the original subscription had expired.

On checking in the car this morning the calendar mode for setting the charge timer has become available again too, but in the 'Charge management' section of the My Renault app, it just says "connected data not available" meaning I can't set charge schedules remotely.

Does anyone know what might be going on here? It seems to be so nearly working again, but with this particular function missing ...

Many thanks for your help!

David

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Initially do you not have to set a scheduled charge on the r-link inside the car and then every other subsequent charge you can set a timer remotely and it will work?
Thanks for your feedback Andy!

At the moment the car calendar schedule is showing what it was set to before the subscription expired … I will try changing one of the charging times tomorrow to see if that then ‘re-activates’ the ability to remotely change the charge schedule…

Thanks!

David 🙂

Reactions: Andy-Zoé-User

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm this didn’t seem to work, it still says the connected data isn’t available :( I wonder what else I can try?

Thanks, David

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Andy,

Oh that’s very helpful thank you, I will certainly do that and will let you know how I get on 👍🏻

Thanks again!

David

Reactions: Andy-Zoé-User

·
Registered
623 Posts
I just checked my ZE Connect status and it expired 2 days ago. I've just resubscribed and the email confirmation says it might take 72 hours to activate - perhaps this is the case here? I checked my app and it's still reporting Saturday's status. If no joy then I second Andy's suggestion of contacting r-link helpline, they are usually very good at getting back to you.

EDIT Just noticed that My Z.E. [email protected] expired yesterday but it's not offering me a way of renewing it at present.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just checked my ZE Connect status and it expired 2 days ago. I've just resubscribed and the email confirmation says it might take 72 hours to activate - perhaps this is the case here? I checked my app and it's still reporting Saturday's status. If no joy then I second Andy's suggestion of contacting r-link helpline, they are usually very good at getting back to you.

EDIT Just noticed that My Z.E. [email protected] expired yesterday but it's not offering me a way of renewing it at present.
Hi Ian,

Interestingly the status updated almost immediately after I had ‘purchased‘ a new subscription from the R-Link Store (for £0), it’s just the charging scheduler that isn’t working again yet.

I’ve basically sent my first post in this thread to the email address Andy provided so hopefully they will come back to me soon.

Thanks!

David :)

Reactions: Ian R

·
Registered
623 Posts
Hi Ian,

Interestingly the status updated almost immediately after I had ‘purchased‘ a new subscription from the R-Link Store (for £0), it’s just the charging scheduler that isn’t working again yet.

I’ve basically sent my first post in this thread to the email address Andy provided so hopefully they will come back to me soon.

Thanks!

David :)
I just checked my email confirmation for last year's subscriptions and this could be pertinent:

My Z.E. [email protected] service

Available through your mobile application " MY Z.E. ", you can:
  • Remotely schedule your charge
    (Available for ZOE and Kangoo Z.E. with R-LINK Evolution multimedia system)
  • Remotely start and schedule pre-conditioning
    (Only available for ZOE with R-LINK Evolution multimedia system)
Have you "purchased" (it's also free) the My ZE I([email protected] service?

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT Line with CCS
181 Posts
My subscription doesn't end until next month but the app is not updating info from the car since 1st Sep. Renault are also no longer sending me the texts when I start or end my charge. Any ideas why this is happening?

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens Q210 22kw 2013
1,083 Posts
My subscription doesn't end until next month but the app is not updating info from the car since 1st Sep. Renault are also no longer sending me the texts when I start or end my charge. Any ideas why this is happening?
Do you know how to get onto the rlink wireless signal bars to see if it actually says 'connected'?

Font Electronic device Gadget Audio equipment Multimedia

·
Registered
2017 Renault Zoe (ZE40) Q90
1,650 Posts
As Andy has mentioned above contact
[email protected]
For help.

I managed to update my ZE services ( screen shot below) for free until 2024 a few months back via the Rlink store on my Desktop PC

But have noticed if I try to access the Rlink store now via the Mobile App with my mobile phone nothing happens.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

I did purchase LIVE Services & Digital ( screen shot below) Services back in 2020 for £100 for 3 years and that runs out in 2023

Rectangle Font Circle Brand Screenshot

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT Line with CCS
181 Posts

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens Q210 22kw 2013
1,083 Posts
Hi @Andy-Zoé-User , yes mine is disconnected as per your photo. I have some DTCs in the telematics module but I cannot clear them. Any idea how I can reset this to get it to connect?

Cheers
Dave
hello dave , not blindly - but i can log on remotely over the internet if you like and try and see what is going on/ happening if you like.

You will need:
a Bluetooth or USB ELM327 OBD2 adaptor
A windows 7 or 8 or 10 Laptop with internet connectivity when you are in the car

·
Registered
Zoe Exp I - Ariya Evolve 87k
43 Posts
Renault multimedia support, WhatsApp number: +44 1923 895025

They been very good with me.
For example they explained:

"I inform you that in order to use the full functionality of the application, you need to have two connected services which are the MY ZE Connect and the MY ZE Interactive services. These services are especially designed for electrical vehicles. The MY ZE Connect allows you to communicate with your ZOE. The MY ZE Interactive allows for the use of the charge scheduler and to remotely set the preconditioning onboard."

As someone already said, try to give it some time, and let us know how it ends.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts