Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Model 3 Long Range All-Wheel Drive
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Has anyone come up against ZE Online deciding that it doesn't want to play ball anymore. The car is just over two weeks old and ZE services had been working fine until last Thursday when it just stopped updating. I've tried the "update" & "start charging" buttons on ZE Online with no success, I also read on another thread that people have had some luck with deleting the car from my ZE Online account then re-adding it. That hasn't worked either but I have now lost my charging history :/

I've had a look at the car end and the only thing I could think to look at is the network status menu and that says everything is all connected fine.

Any ideas?

·
Zoe Devotee
9,444 Posts
Go into app on phone and switch driving mode to on.

You've probably clicked no on the rlink message that displays every time you start car, this turns off driving mode.

Reactions: Brew

·
Co-author of CanZE. Q210 nov 2013
4,727 Posts
And the services have crapped up for quite a few users last week (not all strangely enough). Mine was and seems to be working again.

·
Registered
2021 Model 3 Long Range All-Wheel Drive
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry I thought I'd replied to this. Thanks for you help/advice guys. I check the driving mode switch and it was on. I toggled the switch on and off anyway to see if it would kick start something to no avail.

In the end I spoke to Renault through their online chat on their website. The person I spoke to took all my details and what the problem was and told me I'd get a call from the ZE team. I got the call soon after and the fella asked for pictures of my "Version Information" and "Network Status" screens. I emailed those over and shortly after it started working again. I got a another call from them to ask me to check whether it was working again but by that point I already knew so it was job done. I never found out what they did but it must have been server side.

Reactions: Sandy and yoh-there
1 - 4 of 4 Posts