Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Now enjoying my new Kia SOUL EV
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric (38.3 kWh) Premium SE in Iron Grey with Shale Grey Interior option
1,324 Posts
I received a card in the post from Hyundai with an activation code for the My Hyundai website so registered without any issues. At the time it was frustrating as my car was actually stuck at the dealers having arrived on the day of lock down. I could access the web page, I just didn't have the car!

All solved now as the car was delivered last week, now I just want to be able to drive it so the frustrations continue, just different ones now.

Did you ever manage to get logged on?

Derek

Reactions: andyswarbs

·
Registered
Kona PremSe64k 2020+bluelink +ohme
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I received a card in the post from Hyundai with an activation code for the My Hyundai website so registered without any issues. At the time it was frustrating as my car was actually stuck at the dealers having arrived on the day of lock down. I could access the web page, I just didn't have the car!

All solved now as the car was delivered last week, now I just want to be able to drive it so the frustrations continue, just different ones now.

Did you ever manage to get logged on?

Derek
Enjoy!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi have anyhone tried My Hyundai UK. I tried and it would not recognise my number plate.
Hi Andyswarbs! Funnily enough, I tried only last week to log in or register with myhyundai and was going along swimmingly until it asked for my VIN number (17 digits long). When I submitted my VIN, I got a pop-up asking me to submit a valid VIN number (???) No way could I get past this pop-up! I had cause to visit my dealer the next day, and I mentioned that I was having this issue with trying to register. I was told that my Ioniq (2017) did not support myhyundai and I would not be able to access it... End of... For my purposes, I'm sure I can live without it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi have anyhone tried My Hyundai UK. I tried and it would not recognise my number plate.
I have. Nothing special.
I bought used Ioniq. I've used change of ownership card from one of the booklets which came with the car. Sent it to Hyundai after which they contacted me via email asking for V5C to proof ownership. After verification, they sent me an activation code to register on line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts