Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
skoda enyaq iV60
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.
This little problem occured this morning. Suddenly My Skoda app did not display any data of what was going on.
No update of the loading status, the statement is "loading cable is not connected". But the truth is that the cable is connected and that the car is charged. So what is the problem? Is it the app or something in the communication between the car and the mobile network. Tried to log out from the app and log in again. No change. Anyone who has any idea how to get the app to work again?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I had some connectivity problems on Sunday too, I tried to remote start the climate control and it kept failing or timing out. It seems to be ok now so maybe a ŠKODA server issue?

·
Registered
skoda enyaq iV60
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there.
This little problem occured this morning. Suddenly My Skoda app did not display any data of what was going on.
No update of the loading status, the statement is "loading cable is not connected". But the truth is that the cable is connected and that the car is charged. So what is the problem? Is it the app or something in the communication between the car and the mobile network. Tried to log out from the app and log in again. No change. Anyone who has any idea how to get the app to work again?

·
Registered
skoda enyaq iV60
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Problem solved. So here is what happened if someone gets into the same problem:
Called Skoda support. Here is what to do (Android phone):
1. Go to settings
2. Find MySkoda app
3.Go to storage, and use the buttons to clear data and empty cache memory.
4. Uninstall the MySkoda app
5. Reinstall the MySkoda app and log in
6. Now it should be working,

I got the info that there had been a problem with the Skoda server.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is a constant and frustrating problem with the Skoda app and also the car keeps losing connection. Basically I think it is an issue with poor software that the dealerships have not worked out how to fix. Unfortunately it is also intermittent. Never get the problem with my 5 year old BMW so Skoda are well behind the curve.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts