Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When using the e-Niro’s satnav, will it display on the driver’s main display, or only on the 10” screen in the centre?

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have an Ioniq 2020 model and if you scroll through the displays on the driver cluster, you may have to use the mode button when you have set a destination, direction arrows are displayed in the cluster so would think E-niro is likely to have it too .

·
Registered
2020 Kia e-Niro
146 Posts
When using the e-Niro’s satnav, will it display on the driver’s main display, or only on the 10” screen in the centre?
Yes press the menu button on the right of the steering wheel. If the SatNav is set it will show it. If it not set it shows a compass. If you scroll up & down it shows some other nav stuff as well.

·
Registered
102 Posts
It is available on both. Used it for the first time yesterday. It displays the map on the centre screen and turn-by-turn on the driver display. It's quite good.

·
Registered
KIA Soul EV 64kWh
201 Posts
On my MY20 Soul the navigation map is only displayed on the central 10.5" infotainment screen. The driver "instrument cluster" only shows speed, SoC etc. The direction instructions are replicated on the HUD

·
Registered
229 Posts
You have to have a destination set in the navigation to get the arrows on the driver cluster. They will appear where the compass is as previously posted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts