Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
CEO, Founder of EO Charging
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Do you want to share your EV driving experiences with the world? And get paid to do it?

We are on the hunt for an EV driver to join the POD Point family, and become an EV blogger!

-------------
  • The ideal blogger would be someone who has just bought an EV, and is waiting for it to be delivered. Or alternatively has just had their new EV delivered.
  • The blogger will blog about their transition from petrol/diesel engine driver, to EV driver.
  • The blogger will share all their EV experiences with the world; and the blog should be an ‘inside the life of an EV driver' kind of story.
  • Everything from having their charge point installed at home, to driving their new car (which has a 100 mile range), to charging on the go, to using RFID cards/Pay-as-you-go apps etc.
  • Going electric could be considered a daunting experience; and most people are very sceptical of electric vehicles and the so-called limitations.
  • The overall objective is to prove to people that EV’s are the best, and everyone should get one!
--------------
  • The blog will be created in WordPress; so the blogger should be comfortable using this.
  • We require 2 posts per week, with photos (and occasionally video content).
  • Each post should be between 1,500 and 1,600 words.
  • We will pay you £25 per blog post.
--------------

I hope that this proves of interest; please get in touch.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Charlie

·
Super Moderator
7,504 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Do you want to share your EV driving experiences with the world? And get paid to do it?

We are on the hunt for an EV driver to join the POD Point family, and become an EV blogger!

-------------
  • The ideal blogger would be someone who has just bought an EV, and is waiting for it to be delivered. Or alternatively has just had their new EV delivered.
  • The blogger will blog about their transition from petrol/diesel engine driver, to EV driver.
  • The blogger will share all their EV experiences with the world; and the blog should be an ‘inside the life of an EV driver' kind of story.
  • Everything from having their charge point installed at home, to driving their new car (which has a 100 mile range), to charging on the go, to using RFID cards/Pay-as-you-go apps etc.
  • Going electric could be considered a daunting experience; and most people are very sceptical of electric vehicles and the so-called limitations.
  • The overall objective is to prove to people that EV’s are the best, and everyone should get one!
--------------
  • The blog will be created in WordPress; so the blogger should be comfortable using this.
--------------

Best regards,

Charlie
Just curious here, what EV do you think has a 100 mile range?

Reactions: Brooktop

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Claim... yes. Can? mmm... perhaps under perfect or test conditions. Take the Leaf. Nissan claim 124 miles. You will be luck in real use to get 100 miles and even less in winter. Not saying you can't get 100 miles because many have but it is the exception rather than the rule.

Just be cautious of those claims ;)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi Everyone,

-------------
--------------
--------------

Best regards,

Charlie
I am interested Charlie did you find enough people?

·
i3 with Range Extender (EREV) Sept 2014
1,694 Posts
Hi Everyone,

-------------
--------------
--------------

Best regards,

Charlie
Here is a freebie

M&S near Cheshire Oaks near Ellesmere Port for guys with own charging lead 2 x 7kw type 2 outlets, swipe card needed for Pod Point, take 1st left into car park then right as if going to exit.
image.jpg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts