Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now that the holiday season is here many of us will be travelling down to the West Country for the summer holidays and hopefully you will be taking your EV!

The West Country is not well served with public charging but I am sure you have done your homework on that one and already know this. However, if you need help, advice or just want to hook up with another EV'er while down this way you are all very welcome to contact me...

Paul Churchley - 07801 868276

I am in Saltash, Cornwall (near Plymouth) but I am often found travelling throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset.

If I can help I will. Need help finding a place to charge? Has a charger failed? Want help to decide if you have the range to do a particular trip? If needed I can always jump in my Ampera and meet up with you if you are stuck or just fancy a coffee!

Have fun and stay safe this summer and enjoy this great part of Britain :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Now that the holiday season is here many of us will be travelling down to the West Country for the summer holidays and hopefully you will be taking your EV!

The West Country is not well served with public charging but I am sure you have done your homework on that one and already know this. However, if you need help, advice or just want to hook up with another EV'er while down this way you are all very welcome to contact me...

Paul Churchley - 07801 868276
Hi Paul just tried the number above but it disconnected after a few rings.
No matter.... I just wanted to say that I am putting on an EV event in Malvern 21st September at the theatre if you fancy saying a few words...? Can you let me have your email address and I can fill you in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts