Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there 👋
Our company is developing features for electric car manufacturers. We started shaping up some ideas into early-stage mock-ups. We would love to hear the opinion of the real drivers so that we won’t waste our time building solutions that won’t simplify EV drivers’ lives.
If you would like to have a look at the latest electric car features and are willing to take 15-20 mins to jump on a quick call this week, I would love to hear your feedback.
Choose the time for a call

·
Registered
Kona PremSe64k 2020+bluelink +ohme
422 Posts
I think I'd like to know a bit more about what kind of solutions you are talking about. Eg is this physical or software?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I'd like to know a bit more about what kind of solutions you are talking about. Eg is this physical or software?
It is software, actually, the solutions can be either integrated into the mobile companion app of any car manufacturer or directly into the car interface. Right now we are trying to address 3 main pains: range, charging (mainly for owners of home chargers) and battery health.

·
Registered
Kona PremSe64k 2020+bluelink +ohme
422 Posts
There are already some comprehensive charging apps out there. Top of my list are plugshare, zapmap & abrp. If you are going to promote something then you'd need to add some extra value. Knowing where you'd do that could make a call worth while. For example easy integration with android auto etc is missing, so adding that makes it a selling point. Other than that there are lots of other apps focused on particular manufacturers. But really it feels like a crowded market.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts