Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

Can i use my iPhone for the internal Internet as i have unlimited data plan or do you have to use eSim
First Golf can't wait always wanted one and GTE looks Brilliant use electric for shot journeys and electric/GTE for going to work couple times a week 27 miles to work unfortunately no EZ charger at work yet but hope will come in future local council charger 300 yards from home so will use that to charge car up on a night as free at minute and no off street park so cant get EZ Charger any Tips would be welcome

Thankyou

Steve

·
Registered
196 Posts
Can i use my iPhone for the internal Internet as i have unlimited data plan or do you have to use eSim
First Golf can't wait always wanted one and GTE looks Brilliant use electric for shot journeys and electric/GTE for going to work couple times a week 27 miles to work unfortunately no EZ charger at work yet but hope will come in future local council charger 300 yards from home so will use that to charge car up on a night as free at minute and no off street park so cant get EZ Charger any Tips would be welcome
Have a look at this resource as to set up your phone as Wifi "hotspot" on board eSIM is temporarily disabled:
https://www.volkswagen.ie/idhub/con...net/activation/Car-Net_WiFi_in_the_Car_EN.pdf

1 - 2 of 2 Posts