Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
Just received my 2021 Seat MII Electric last night, I have a few questions for current owners

1) Did you receive a First Aid Kit and Wheel Spanner , Mine seem to empty

2) Has anyone in the UK managed to get the Seat Connect App working with the E-Sim ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi - the bits missing are the jack and wheel spanner - deemed not needed as provided with aerosol of sealant and compressor!
I have bought my own spare wheel, jack etc as I do not like just having sealant and compressor.

I'm not sure that the Seat Connect app works with the Mii in the UK, and the app Drive Mii, I think it is, is pretty hopeless!

But the little car is great......

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you get a First-Aid Kit ?

Hi - the bits missing are the jack and wheel spanner - deemed not needed as provided with aerosol of sealant and compressor!
I have bought my own spare wheel, jack etc as I do not like just having sealant and compressor.

I'm not sure that the Seat Connect app works with the Mii in the UK, and the app Drive Mii, I think it is, is pretty hopeless!

But the little car is great......

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
have you left it a day then logged back into the portal. If that does not work try first de-activate sim and start the ID registration process again

Interesting, tried this with mine on connect app and i get this error SOAP.ENROLLMENT.9027

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You could try this also and wait again one day to see if you get the e-sim registration confirmation

Conoce los servicios de SEAT CONNECT | SEAT

Scroll down to bottom and click on activate e-sim. Create a seat ID if you haven’t already add vin number. You will then get confirmation it will be active in 24-48 hours. You will then get another email when it has been activated. Finish the process by adding your mileage in the app. Works perfectly

Nope still cant get past the error 🙃

1 - 17 of 17 Posts