Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my beaut, love it.

I paid £6990, 118k, 1 owner, full Vauxhall dealership history, 12 month MOT. Everything seems perfect other than a few minor things I accepted as it was better priced than the others I could buy. Tiny bit of lacquer peel on front tip of bonnet, left mirror indicator lens damaged on the tip, sometimes I hear rear brake squeal while cruising until I tap brake.

So far I've done about 200 miles and it's just amazing to drive and looks immense!

Ordered LED headlight bulbs, may get the wheels coated or sprayed black. Would like to repair the mirror. But literally can't fault it!

One thing, I cannot fold the mirrors, feels like they'll break! But don't appear to be electric folding so what do I do!?

Thanks!

Tom

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah so I've read, I'll try that as if I push any harder it feels like it'll go wrong! Thanks :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Welcome to an exclusive club! You have a rare car at an excellent price!
And, it will just get better as you fathom out the quirky bits.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Absolutely love it so far, seems to be the talk of the work place, the talk of my daughters school even. I can't go anywhere without people I know interviewing me about it haha. Just worked out how all the locking and lighting courtesy options work. Got a small job list of things to touch up and sort out, rear wheel bearing being one. But otherwise super cool

1 - 5 of 5 Posts