Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been knocking around here for a while now as I got an Ampera back in April as my company car. Absolutely loved it, put 11000 miles on it by yesterday, which was my last day at that job.
So with a new job to start on Monday, and the fact nobody else in my old company wanted it (they all live 100-150 miles from the office), I did a deal to buy my Ampera off the company.

So I am now a fully fledged Ampera owner, rather than just an imposter than drives someone else's ;)

Hope it doesn't break down now !

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Shame you lose the lifetime warranty though; wonder if you could contact GM to bend the rules ;)

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny you should mention that, because I used my brothers partners account to get the discount, the car was always registered in my name anyway ;)
So all I have to do is change the address :D #genius

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I've been knocking around here for a while now as I got an Ampera back in April as my company car. Absolutely loved it, put 11000 miles on it by yesterday, which was my last day at that job.
So with a new job to start on Monday, and the fact nobody else in my old company wanted it (they all live 100-150 miles from the office), I did a deal to buy my Ampera off the company.

So I am now a fully fledged Ampera owner, rather than just an imposter than drives someone else's ;)

Hope it doesn't break down now !
Great Lee!

Reactions: Lee Dalton
1 - 4 of 4 Posts